Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Asahi Pentax variable close up ring
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:15 am    Post subject: Asahi Pentax variable close up ring Reply with quote

I just picked this up in a mixed bag...at the time of the photo I did not realize it had a M42 T mount attached... Very Happy so that is the extra length on the rear.It should come in very handy.

#3 Extended

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what it is called "focusing helicoid" here. I have several of those since many years and these were very well made (if compared with some chinese ones currently being sold).

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a great tool congrats!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucky find! Must be your excellent Karma. Very Happy Green with envy here. Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, nice find! Shocked

I was looking for one of these a while back:
http://forum.mflenses.com/pentax-variable-close-up-ring-extension-tube-with-helicoid-t29457.html

You will definitely get some good use out of this accessory!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks,I have been out practicing with it handheld with the Hektor 135/4.5 and pentacon 50/1.8...the wind always shows up and makes life difficult... Laughing
I browse every mixed bag lot on ebay and it is amazing what you come across.I only had one other bidder and they gave up after their first bid....after I found out what it was from a very helpful member here I was prepared to bid higher.
The old proverb Seek and you shall find! (eventually) Very Happy