Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Soos foto Budapest - Second hand photographer shop
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:08 pm    Post subject: Soos foto Budapest - Second hand photographer shop Reply with quote

I did make some shoots inside where I go to shopping at least twice a month.

Sony Nex-3 SONY AF 16mm f2.8

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way cool, Attila. I feel like I've stepped back in time, looking at those pics.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cooltouch wrote:
Way cool, Attila. I feel like I've stepped back in time, looking at those pics.

Laughing I pray every day for this shop , I hope it will serve long time us. Not easy to sell enough low price items to get enough income. They are at new place now, because old 60 yrs shop need to somebody else.. Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Soos foto Budapest - Second hand photographer shop Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

Oh wow. Shocked There is more camera gear in that one shop than there is in New Zealand! Laughing

Are the prices reasonable? Is that a whole tray of enlarger lenses, and another whole box of film?? Any shop that has not one, but *two* Robots is doing pretty well in my book! Cool

Also, can you translate "Hibas Aruk!"?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Soos foto Budapest - Second hand photographer shop Reply with quote

Scheimpflug wrote:
Attila wrote:

Oh wow. Shocked There is more camera gear in that one shop than there is in New Zealand! Laughing

Are the prices reasonable? Is that a whole tray of enlarger lenses, and another whole box of film?? Any shop that has not one, but *two* Robots is doing pretty well in my book! Cool

Also, can you translate "Hibas Aruk!"?

Yes, they are cheapest in my country.

Some price what I did see today. Exakta Varex 1000 MINT body + Tessar Zebra 40 USD. Body had some trouble , but I didn't find it Wink

Russian RF cameras 20-40 USD etc

Hibas Aruk = Faulty items

Best bargain what I saw here, sadly I did arrive late...

A Leica Noctilux F1.0 lens for 300 USD
Laughing

Old expired films usually cheap 1-2 USD , new film price is higher than in USA.

Usually they have Eastern European stuff +Nikons , but some exciting also available like Robot, many Leica, Voigtlander etc mostly pre-wars.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This shop deserves to survive! How are the prices there compared to "normal" Western prices? Good/bad? (Edit: never mind, Attila already wrote about it).

I like that book about Josef Petzval ("The Life and Merits").

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
This shop deserves to survive! How are the prices there compared to "normal" Western prices? Good/bad? (Edit: never mind, Attila already wrote about it).

I like that book about Josef Petzval ("The Life and Merits").

They have large choices from photography books most of them written in Hungarian , but many German books also available. Owner buy stuff on dirt cheap prices and sell them quickly on low prices , usually choices changing within a few weeks.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooooooohhhhh a toy store... mommy mommy i wanna go there, can i? huh? can i? pleeeeeeeeeaaseee Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I want to go to Budapest!!! Cool Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Shocked Shocked Shocked

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are all welcome to visit Budapest Smile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW, that's what we can call an "Alibaba cavern" Shocked ...... Very Happy
And how can they sell a Leica Noctilux F1.0 lens for 300 USD ??? just a quick search on the Net and it's easy to have an idea about the average market price Confused ....but anyway, that's good for you Very Happy .....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, I'm drooling ( where the heck is that towel?) Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a wonderful place. Noticed they had some very large silver lens. Do you know type of lens these are? Fifth picture top row center.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmelvis wrote:
That is a wonderful place. Noticed they had some very large silver lens. Do you know type of lens these are? Fifth picture top row center.

Those are Pentacon Six extension rings, on another picture I see a Carl Zeiss Sonnar for Hasselblad.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
mmelvis wrote:

Those are Pentacon Six extension rings, on another picture I see a Carl Zeiss Sonnar for Hasselblad.

How much was the Carl Zeiss Sonnar if you recall?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No idea it was out of my interest, these are rare birds here.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

Now i know i will never do it ... Otherwise, my bank (and my gf) will both kill me Twisted Evil ...

What was singing Shaggy ? It wasn't me ? ...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indianadinos wrote:
Attila wrote:

Now i know i will never do it ... Otherwise, my bank (and my gf) will both kill me Twisted Evil ...

What was singing Shaggy ? It wasn't me ? ...

Take your g/f to a spa ,she will love it and you will have at least 3 hrs to visit this shop Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

Take your g/f to a spa ,she will love it and you will have at least 3 hrs to visit this shop Laughing Laughing

Thanks for the hint Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing ...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya Gods...............its like Aladdins cave in there..........never seen so much gear in one place.................I too wanna visit!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trev wrote:
Ya Gods...............its like Aladdins cave in there..........never seen so much gear in one place.................I too wanna visit!!!!!

Thank you! Pleasant indeed, even if I not find anything , staff is nice and good to talk with them.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish we would have a store like that Sad
are there any nikon mount lenses?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NikonD wrote:
I wish we would have a store like that Sad
are there any nikon mount lenses?

yes, many. Nikon sold in large numbers in my country.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm searching for Nikon 80-200/4.5 Ai... any chance they have it at a reasonable price? preferably in a nice condition Smile