Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Feature request, hints.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Feature request, hints. Reply with quote

Please put here what you miss from New Marketplace and other ideas what you think is serve better for you. If easy to solve it I will do it, if not takes many hrs I will pass it for a while leave in AS-IS.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My item sold and I just deleted the ad. Was that right thing to do? Is there a feedback system?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is fine to delete it or marked with sold. Unfortunately no rate system yet.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A direct link to this support forum on the marketplace might be useful? Or did I miss it...?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xpres wrote:
A direct link to this support forum on the marketplace might be useful? Or did I miss it...?

Yes, right, it is not there yet, I also plan a manual when people post adds.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new "Latest Ads" page is great, that was probably the biggest missing feature. Cool

Beyond that, would it be possible to add a link from a user's profile page in the Marketplace to their profile page on the forum? (This would make it much easier to search for references, etc.)

Thanks. Cool

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scheimpflug wrote:
The new "Latest Ads" page is great, that was probably the biggest missing feature. Cool

Beyond that, would it be possible to add a link from a user's profile page in the Marketplace to their profile page on the forum? (This would make it much easier to search for references, etc.)

Thanks. Cool

Yes, right , not simple due they are not synchronized, but possible.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That when you click on the Ads section it opens to a new window, at the moment it does not.
I have to say on a very positive note I think the click on photos are outstanding...they open up large and are a definite plus for a seller!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So they work for you. I click on a photo and get an error message.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

on which photo and which message in which browser? I did tested a few one they are all works in Firefox.

IE8 is crappy I found it, thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I should of listed by browser, but your right it's IE8.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if this is correct, so I'd like to ask...

1. I recieved first email about a PM I recieved. Email address of the sender isn't attached in the mail, so I must open the PM box in marketplace to get it. Could the informating email contain email address of the sender? Or - could the PM have a "reply" function? I think at least one of these two features would be very helpful.

2. When I opened PM box in the marketplace, I noticed, that I already recieved many messages Shocked But I didn't recieve any email until today. Was there a problem, which was just fixed, or are the emails casual?

3. I noticed, that one (first) PM doesn't have any content, only a few brackets like this <> I assume, that it was a bug, which is now fixed(?)

thanks Smile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no-X wrote:
I'm not sure if this is correct, so I'd like to ask...

1. I recieved first email about a PM I recieved. Email address of the sender isn't attached in the mail, so I must open the PM box in marketplace to get it. Could the informating email contain email address of the sender? Or - could the PM have a "reply" function? I think at least one of these two features would be very helpful.

2. When I opened PM box in the marketplace, I noticed, that I already recieved many messages Shocked But I didn't recieve any email until today. Was there a problem, which was just fixed, or are the emails casual?

3. I noticed, that one (first) PM doesn't have any content, only a few brackets like this <> I assume, that it was a bug, which is now fixed(?)

thanks Smile

1) I guess include sender in mail easier I will develop that.

2) Email in casual , we have lot of trouble in last weeks with emails, I got almost any confirmation mail from my forum pm , but some member did report they didn't.

3) I didn't see any similar pm, need to examine.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now all mail have similar header in pm box , email address is clickable open a new email to you.

I look forward other opportunities too until that this is works.

Code:
Hello Attila,

hqdesign info@nospamthanks.ms did send to you following message:

MFC4289494  AGFA Isolette II Apotar 85mm 1:4,5 EX

Email address from now clickable in mail body. I couldn't put into genuine mail header just into body.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of things I'd like to ask...

Could there be some sort of notification or indication of the arrival of a marketplace pm - a number in brackets perhaps showing unread mail - when you log into the marketplace?

I have put up a couple of items that are just advertising one of my sales on ebay. Is that OK? If so would it be possible to have a special ebay/auction option when one chooses the type of price? I've put price negotiable, but it's not really as it's an auction and I wonder if it confuses people.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xpres wrote:
A couple of things I'd like to ask...

Could there be some sort of notification or indication of the arrival of a marketplace pm - a number in brackets perhaps showing unread mail - when you log into the marketplace?

I have put up a couple of items that are just advertising one of my sales on ebay. Is that OK? If so would it be possible to have a special ebay/auction option when one chooses the type of price? I've put price negotiable, but it's not really as it's an auction and I wonder if it confuses people.

All ok with your advertise, I can't answer now to you because I am busy with my work , when I find time I think about your hints and I will try to figure out how can I solve it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Attila. I've put ebay in the title of those items for now to make it clearer.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xpres wrote:
Thanks Attila. I've put ebay in the title of those items for now to make it clearer.

Yes, even better.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Feature request, hints. Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Please put here what you miss from New Marketplace and other ideas what you think is serve better for you. If easy to solve it I will do it, if not takes many hrs I will pass it for a while leave in AS-IS.

Hello Attila!

The new marketplace looks great! Thanks for the effort!

I miss one thing though...the old marketplace. Embarassed

A big advantage of the old marketplace was the fact that you could answer questions and the answers were available for everyone to see. This way I explained my shipping rates to everyone and answered to different questions. PM does that but it does it on an individual level. Sometimes as a buyer you might find answers to problems you did not think of if the discussion is public.

I made a 1/2000 shutter tester and the microchip one is almost done. If I sell them here people will want to know a lot of things about them. A public discussion would have been nice.

Another good thing about the old marketplace was that it had a more personal feel, unlike eBay for example.

Cheers,
Florin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old Marketplace made great mess too... If you need public discussion open a thread here as support thread to your product. Link from here to your item in new MarketPlace and link from product description to here too. So old marketplace will be here in this way Smile without disadvantages.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Attila,

Many thanks for the "Latest Ads" link, it is exactly what i was looking for Wink ...

Cheers

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your very welcome!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The New Marketplace really dosent work well with IE8 browser. You loose alot of content.
I added Firefox add it's a world of difference. Now I get discriptions and pictures.
I just wanted to post this for the IE8 users.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

walter g wrote:
The New Marketplace really dosent work well with IE8 browser. You loose alot of content.
I added Firefox add it's a world of difference. Now I get discriptions and pictures.
I just wanted to post this for the IE8 users.

Thank you! I have to pickup my self and fix it even if I hate Microsh* browser.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Old Marketplace made great mess too... If you need public discussion open a thread here as support thread to your product. Link from here to your item in new MarketPlace and link from product description to here too. So old marketplace will be here in this way Smile without disadvantages.

That's great, Attila! Thanks! Very Happy

Cheers,
Florin Wink