Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Feature request, hints.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, perhaps this can be done easily buy I don't know how to do.

1. If I have a question about a lens, it would be convenient to have a link within the item description that will open a thread or go to the already opened thread in this forum. I guess I can do it manually, but I am just lazy Smile

2. Also, the user in the marketplace seems to be separated from the forum? So, if I want to check the creditability of a specific seller in this forum, how can I do that?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aleksanderpolo wrote:
Um, perhaps this can be done easily buy I don't know how to do.

1. If I have a question about a lens, it would be convenient to have a link within the item description that will open a thread or go to the already opened thread in this forum. I guess I can do it manually, but I am just lazy Smile

2. Also, the user in the marketplace seems to be separated from the forum? So, if I want to check the creditability of a specific seller in this forum, how can I do that?

1) Don't be lazy on my working hrs Smile

- We have buyer sources forum you can seek there
- you can ask here on public
- Ask seller for an Ebay account and look his feedbacks I made an URL field for every advertise where seller can put his reference link (here from buyer source or Ebay account)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a problem with marketplace? PM box lacks graphics (it's displayed only as text) and "delete" button seems to be non-working.