Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

first cyanotype
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: first cyanotype Reply with quote

I totally sunk in photography
Had to try new things. This is easy and fun. My first try is not impressive. #1 was removed to early from the sun, second was unnecessary treated with tea. Embarassed This is process of learning, sometimes full of mistakes. But this is great fun.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nifty cool ...

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This morning was much better but I am still trying to get other results

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Call me crazy, but I much prefer #2 with the tea treatment over #4.

#2 is just bursting with character... the colors, the brush strokes, the staining, and especially the border. Cool It's a completely analogue result that screams vintage and hand-made, in a way that would be extremely difficult to create any other way. If that was my result, I'd frame & hang that one for sure. Cool

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice nostalgic work, there's a mystery of existence to these images.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, love your efforts, and it's good to know there is someone out there who still cares about those old techniques!