Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

VEB OPT. WERK WEIXDORF 2x teleconverters
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:45 pm    Post subject: VEB OPT. WERK WEIXDORF 2x teleconverters Reply with quote

Has anyone tried one of these before? Apparently they were the manufacturer for a carl zeiss branded teleconverter.

I'm thinking of picking one up for those rare times when A pic is better than NO pic.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somewhere on the net is a comparison of a couple of M42 teleconverters. Don't ask me where.
The Weixdoft where also compared and was second or third if I remember correctly. The first place was won by the russian TELEKONBERTEP by a big distance.

I have 2 or 3 of the Weixdorfs, never used them.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eugen Mezei wrote:
Somewhere on the net is a comparison of a couple of M42 teleconverters. Don't ask me where.

Was it this one?
http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic.php?t=22705

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you muchly! That was exactly the info I was looking for. Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scheimpflug wrote:
Eugen Mezei wrote:

Was it this one?
http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic.php?t=22705

Most of the pictures are the same, but I saw the test elswhere. Maybe Anu published it elswhere too.

Btw, I don't consider it a good ideea to take a rastered print as target. Especially not one with multicolor raster. You never will know what is CA and what the separate rastercolors thought by the printer to melt together in the final image.