Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD --- FS: stuff for Hasselblad/Kiev88 --- SOLD
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:26 pm    Post subject: SOLD --- FS: stuff for Hasselblad/Kiev88 --- SOLD Reply with quote

1. Mir 3 65/3.5 new version with CCCP quality assurance logo: 65€

2. Mir 3 65/3.5 rare zebra version: 100€
(http://www.commiecameras.com/sov/mediumformatcameras/singlelensreflexcameras/lenses/index.htm)

3. Mir 38b 65/3.5 - €25 [this one has a chip on the inside of the rear element] : look closely at the last 38b image, you will see the chip

4. MC KOHBEPTEP K6-B 2x TeleConverter - €25

5. PENTACON SIX Extension Ring set for MACRO photography - €15

of course, lenses in excellent condition with signs of use on the body

I'll hang these here till tomorrow morning. Need cash. Fast.

A few more days of tiring travel and then i'll be back home!

Mir 3 Zebra:

Mir 3 new version:

38B:

Last edited by Hari on Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance you tested these on a DSLR?

I was curious what the equivalent focal length ended up being, and also how big of an impact that rear element chip has on image quality? Would be sweet to see a comparison since you have three different 65/3.5 versions on hand. Wink

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scheimpflug wrote:
Any chance you tested these on a DSLR?

I was curious what the equivalent focal length ended up being, and also how big of an impact that rear element chip has on image quality? Would be sweet to see a comparison since you have three different 65/3.5 versions on hand. Wink

Hey there!

Unfortunately, no!

I bought lenses by the kilo but didnt have a camera to try all the different formats :/

I decided to stick only to a few formats and sell the rest to fund some more lenses Very Happy

Right now I have these systems: Nikon/M42/Leica-R/PentaconSix/CY

and am getting rid of: Hasselblad_Kiev88/doubles_triples_quadraples of the lenses I already have/c-mount_bayonet-mount/Leica-M

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mir 3 65 Zebra version gone to the Twisted Evil bay:

Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hari wrote:

Hari, can you clarify what is going on with the rear mount? In the ebay auction, you have three photos, with different numbers of screws, and one mount looking substantially cleaner than the other two. Wink

ebay wrote:

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scheimpflug wrote:
Hari wrote:

Hari, can you clarify what is going on with the rear mount? In the ebay auction, you have three photos, with different numbers of screws, and one mount looking substantially cleaner than the other two. Wink

ebay wrote:

Ooops! The first image is the back of the newer version (non-zebra)!

Many Thanks Scheimpflug!