Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lens cabinet
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
The problem is that there are very few MF zoom lenses that start at 18mm. There is an Exakta 18-28mm but as far as I know it is not a good lens..

This tread is old but i just saw it

The sigma 18/35 exists in mf (i had the 2x versions of mf sigma 21/35 + 18/35)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PBFACTS wrote:
LucisPictor wrote:
The problem is that there are very few MF zoom lenses that start at 18mm. There is an Exakta 18-28mm but as far as I know it is not a good lens..

This tread is old but i just saw it

The sigma 18/35 exists in mf (i had the 2x versions of mf sigma 21/35 + 18/35)

Yes, but you won't find it often.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Scott, what a hoard! That one lens in the back sure looks excited to
see you! Laughing Wink

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't deserve my nickname Embarassed

great collection Wink

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
My name Andreas, and this is the pic of my cabinets. Another picture is detailed shelving no 2 (from top) of the right cabinet which contained some other MF lenses. Sorry I don't know why it not displayed. Maybe next time.

Majority for Canon and Nikon.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lexanite wrote:
Hi,
My name Andreas, and this is the pic of my cabinets. Another picture is detailed shelving no 2 (from top) of the right cabinet which contained some other MF lenses. Sorry I don't know why it not displayed. Maybe next time.

Majority for Canon and Nikon.

Welcome to the forums! Cool

The images don't show up for new users as an anti-spam measure. Don't worry, it trips up a lot of people. Wink

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome lexanite
I have wondered about how good those "wonderful" made cabinets are, how do you like yours...do they do the job keeping the lenses safe from humidity?Is this the largest cabinet they have?Thanks for any info. Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
Welcome lexanite
I have wondered about how good those "wonderful" made cabinets are, how do you like yours...do they do the job keeping the lenses safe from humidity?Is this the largest cabinet they have?Thanks for any info. Very Happy

Hi Mo,
Wonderfull Cabinet is just meet my requirements, regulate at 45% humidity and strong enough to be stacked.
The price per volume is reasonable and one thing I like most is the hinge mechanism which makes me easyer to put it side by side and/or stacked (think of expansion). Put it side by side only need 1 cm space in between.
The largest? I suppose not. They produce many sizes.
I take the 90 liters cabinet because of its dimension for space efficiency and the height after stack is not more than 170 cm, so easy to take anything inside.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks,It looks like you can get a reasonable amount of lenses on one shelf.. Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lexanite wrote:

That dry cabinet looks very good (and useful to me). Can you recommend make/model? I have long thought of buying one for myself

Vilhelm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esox lucius wrote:
lexanite wrote:

That dry cabinet looks very good (and useful to me). Can you recommend make/model? I have long thought of buying one for myself

Vilhelm

@Esox lucius:
Wonderful Dry Cabinet (90 Lt) AD-096C

@Mo:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott -

So THAT is where all the F-mount lenses have gone. I have been wondering why there have been fewer on the used market these days... Laughing [/quote]