Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Accessories that have accessories?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:55 pm    Post subject: Accessories that have accessories? Reply with quote

I picked up this vintage Agfa slip-on hood some time ago, and recently pulled it out again to start using. However, there was something that struck me about it...

It wasn't "just" a hood... it was a hood with a case... with a case... with a strap! Laughing Laughing

The plastic hard case for the hood is extremely well made. It is sturdy plastic, with a solid screw-on lid. I have even contemplated gluing a filter ring to the back and drilling it out, then painting it black and using it as a hood with a lens cap. I would even still have a case for it! Laughing

Anyone else have any accessories that seem like they came with more than they needed? Question

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't say that I have any, but I do like a hood with a leather case with metal trim Cool Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fancy! Very Happy

I have one like that but without the chrome. Inside, it even has a little strap to pull on, so that it will lift the hood out of the case without having to turn the case upside down to get it out. Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I had one with the little strap as well but I have forgotten what the brand was Rolling Eyes