Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sony 16mm f2.8 large size
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:18 am    Post subject: Sony 16mm f2.8 large size Reply with quote

Click on it to get genuine large size image!

No post processing, vivid color setting on , -0,7 under expose.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really nice sample Attila!.

I've just swapped my NEX-5 silver body by a black NEX-3 body witht the 16mm lens, and after the first samples I feel the lens is not so bad as some specialized sites seem to say. And your shots confirm this.

Regards.
Jes.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems a poor lens optically, but small size is a big advantadge

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adding spanish opinion to greek opinion, you are lost Rolling Eyes

but the results are good and this lens is always in any pocket ( the day will come when it is in my washing machine together with keys )
I have no combo in this size, that beats is

nice capture, where is it ? Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Poilu has right this is not a good lens at all, but pocket able , usual publishing size come out nicely at most cases. I am happy with this lens.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Laughing

Poilu has right this is not a good lens at all, but pocket able , usual publishing size come out nicely at most cases. I am happy with this lens.

I would have to agree. This one looks fantastic in the thread, but when you view it full size... not as much. Embarassed

I recognize this scene pretty well by now from your sample shots, and I know I have seen shots of much better quality. Wink But there is definitely a strong argument to be made for compact portability... that's precisely why I have my Sigma DP1. Cool