Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Some of my Low reserve ebay lenses
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:43 pm    Post subject: Some of my Low reserve ebay lenses Reply with quote

Most have some defect or damage.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/h4cks/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why wouldn't you sell those as a set? Or 2 sets of lenses?
It's not like those are very interesting lenses, some regular ones.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vulko wrote:

Because he'd get a lot more by selling individually! Which is exactly what any sensible person would do Wink And these lenses ARE interesting if you ask me Smile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to make an offer for a set or part of it please do. More interesting things to come...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hacksawbob/sets/72157624865194844/

Ugly duckling Flektogon 20mm f4 exkta to EOS converted, takers?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

only Uk?
how much for that ugly duckling?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManualFocus-G wrote:
vulko wrote:

Because he'd get a lot more by selling individually! Which is exactly what any sensible person would do Wink And these lenses ARE interesting if you ask me Smile

Not really. Would you be interested in a broken lens for 10gbp start price, when you can get it for like 20 totally working? Cause some1 would rather get a load of crap shipped as a set, then get 1 piece and pay more than it costs for shipping.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how hard is the repair on the Auto revuenon 55mm f1.4 Question

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your input Vulko, I guess you wont be bidding like I said if you are interested in a bundle make me an offer. Not all are broken, and if you have the skills then nothing is 'broken' just not working at the moment!

As for the ugly duckling... Flektogon 20mm f4 WITH Exacta to Eos mount £60 +P&P to save it from ebay.

This EOS mount was very hard to get on, and the mount had to have some material removed to get it on but it could be removed with some effort. It hits the mirror on my 5D but I managed to take a few images full frame. Tehre is a glow to highlights from the condition of the lens, not everyones cup of tea but it might work for for ethereal landscapes.

_MG_5226.jpg by h4cks, on Flickr

_MG_5234.jpg by h4cks, on Flickr

_MG_5228.jpg by h4cks, on Flickr

_MG_5242.jpg by h4cks, on Flickr

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that is ugly! Very Happy

I take it filters are no longer possible?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cardiff_gareth wrote:
how hard is the repair on the Auto revuenon 55mm f1.4 Question

Not sure I have not had one apart before, Usually, its a remove the rear element and douse the blades in lighter fluid with a cotton bud until they free.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scheimpflug wrote:

No way for a screw on, but you would need super thin filters anyway due to the wideness of angle, a large cokin filter handheld would do the trick though, or of course there is lightroom!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hacksawbob wrote:
Scheimpflug wrote:

No way for a screw on, but you would need super thin filters anyway due to the wideness of angle, a large cokin filter handheld would do the trick though, or of course there is lightroom!

haha, not for B&W film! Wink

I wonder if you could press or glue a step-up adapter onto the outside... to solve both problems at once? What was the diameter of the original filter threads?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scheimpflug wrote:
hacksawbob wrote:
Scheimpflug wrote:

haha, not for B&W film! Wink

I wonder if you could press or glue a step-up adapter onto the outside... to solve both problems at once? What was the diameter of the original filter threads?

http://www.mflenses.com/content/view/286/29/

77mm