Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ebay seller member446885 Keith Rock
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How pleasant would it be to stone to death this foul-mouthed thief using all the camera gear we got from him (most of them are no good anyway)? However, the fungi in those lenses that came from him don't deserve to be in contact with his filthy blood!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just filed a report that rocky is selling stolen goods, on the basis that he denied ever receiving the lens from voytek and therefore technically stole it from him. I also indicated to ebay that I did not expect them to do anything since they are so clearly in collusion with their "power sellers", including allowing them to escape bad reviews by re-registering. Good clean fun

patrickh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh, I really appreciate your effort.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

did any of you use a credit card to pay for a rocky ebay auction?

if yes, i would contact my credit card company and file a complaint. Paypal and Ebay are worthless when it comes to buyer protection.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sellers like this should be banned from eBay forever. Currently, I try to buy items from non-Powersellers as much as I can. This particular seller is on my personal block list now Wink

In the past, and I mean in the early internet years, there used to be a little program that allowed you to leave notes on anyone's website. Other users of that program could also see the notes. I found this a great system because this way, you could warn other users for bad sellers. Great for sites on which you do not have the ability to respond in all openness. Unfortunately the service has died.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woke up this morning to this missive from our favourite arsehole...note how he also uses this word correctly in his response, yet refuses to capitalise the 'G' in God, leading me to believe that one of us might actually be Keith Rock...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just before I forget, here's the mail I sent him before his response...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh. Somebody should explain to him the meaning of word "sentence". And he should start using sentences, because his actual pronouncement reminds me cry of a little angry kid, whose favourite toy has been snatched away... Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anybody seen Rocky's website? !
http://www.rockycameras.com/

If you're having trouble with an ebay sale and have exhausted the ebay/paypal route the local trading standards officer might be the next stop. If you have evidence of fraud then you could complain to the police. The important word is evidence. Even if it goes nowhere it's worth complaining in the 'real world'.

For the next time... If you post anything then send it tracked and insured and try demanding your refund and posting expenses first - before you post it - you can then open a dispute while the goods are still in your hands.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xpres wrote:

I sure hope he's got a decent data package from his hosting provider - such a site might be very popular. Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xpres wrote:

http://www.rockycameras.com/about-us-1-w.asp
there is a phone no ... Rocky - 07973 751809

and more ...
Contact Details -

Address. 2, Highfield Rd, West Moors, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH22 0NA

Telephone - 01202 862886/07973 751809

email - rockyrockcameras.com@btopenworld.com

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that he wants to be famous. Maybe he deserves to have his own ebay-thief-blog. We can develop it very easy using for example
https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount?service=blogger&continue=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.blogger.com%2Floginz%3Fd%3D%252Fcreate-blog.g%26a%3DADD_SERVICE_FLAG&hl=en&sendvemail=true&followup=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.blogger.com%2Floginz%3Fd%3D%252Fhome%26a%3DSERVICE_ONLY&naui=8
and he would be able to send us nice comments.
I was thinking to make some "effort" for him and post some information about scheme he uses to lure buyers.
I don't believe that such creature he is can still exists as an ebay seller.
Below is response from ebay to my report about selling stolen item using ebay service

Quote:
Subject: DB90012 Your recent email to eBay's Trust and Safety Department (KMM316370661V59024L0KM) Received: Feb-13-09
Dear Wojciech,

Thank you for writing eBay in regard to item 120319323352 (Tamron SP
70-210MM F3.5 ZOOM MACRO Lens=OPT PERFECT=) that you purchased from
rockycamera. You mentioned in your email that up to this moment, you
still have not received the refund that the seller promised to give you.

I have checked on this and unfortunately, because this listing ended
more than 60 days ago, it's too late to open a case. Buyers' Resolution
Center cases have to be opened between 10 and 60 days after the end of
the listing. You can learn more about opening cases here:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/item-not-received.html

-- First try talking to the seller
I'd try calling the seller if you haven't already done that. Please
reply to this email and ask for the seller's phone number. (Since the
listing ended over 90 days ago you won't be able to get the seller's
contact information from the site.)

-- Note --
At the same time that we send you the seller's contact information,
we'll also send the seller your contact information.

If you can't resolve this with the seller, I suggest you submit a mail
fraud complaint or contact PayPal or your credit/debit card issuer.

-- Submit a mail fraud complaint
If the item was sent through the U.S. mail, you can submit a mail fraud
complaint. You can find a mail fraud complaint form here:
http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud/

-- Contact PayPal or your credit or debit card issuer
If you paid through PayPal, you can contact PayPal Customer Service.
Unfortunately, your purchase may not be eligible for a refund if the
payment was sent more than 45 days ago. But even so, PayPal takes all
buyer complaints very seriously. Your report may help other eBay members
avoid similar problems. To get in touch with PayPal Customer Service, go
to:
https://www.paypal.com/ewf/f=default

If you paid for this item with a credit or debit card, please contact
your card issuer immediately. Most credit card companies provide
protection against online fraud.

-- Contact Econsumer.gov
Since your payment was sent outside the country you live in, we
recommend that you file a report with a group called econsumer.gov, a
multinational effort set up to deal with cross-border incidents.

Econsumer.gov has information on ways to resolve your problem and
possibly get your money back. They can also help you file a complaint
that will forward information about your situation to consumer
protection agencies in more than 20 countries around the world,
including Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, and Japan. Filing a
report may help law enforcement spot new trends in Internet crime and
possibly prevent others from having similar problems.

You can reach econsumer.gov here:
http://www.consumer.gov/econsumer/english/

If you need further assistance Wojciech, please don't hesitate to reply
to this email and let us know.

Sincerely,
Laurel

eBay Customer Support

=====================================================
If responding, please include a copy of this message.
=====================================================

Whether you're new to eBay or an experienced buyer and seller, the eBay
Security & Resolution Center can help you protect yourself on eBay and
online. For more information, please click the "Security Center" link at
the bottom of most eBay pages.

For our latest announcements, please check:

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/announce.shtml

Original Message Follows:
-------------------------

To: eBay Customer Support <rswebhelp>
Subject: VE=C00160 [#US 100880T ?01 ]

Form Message: %43401% 090802
D_ID021220091738D_ID/W_ID165218996W_ID/S_ID000S_ID
Subject: VE=C00160 [#US 100880T ?01 ]

User Feedback: 512
User State: ?01

Browser info: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US;
rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Listing Violations > Stolen property > You suspect stolen property is
for sale on eBay

Item number(s):
110349930455 L66 $US UK !43373! 021508 ?01 -01

rockycamera is currently selling lens with filter and case which I won
and paid. Ebay item # was 120319323352. I return faulty item because he
promised me to pay full refund including shipping charges and postage
from USA to GB. I receive nothing, he has my lens with filter and case.
Now he offers it for sale. Item still belongs to me because I didn't
receive what I paid and is only temporary in his possession.
Please help me solve this situation.
Sincerely

And a screen capture with part of original ebay response.

Rocky, I know that you are reading this tread. Rocky - you underestimated this community. And when you didn't response to my last message as below - you underestimated me, too.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This time I sent to our dear friend rocky new message as below.
It is clear that I sent message when auction is still not finished.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shutting him down would be merciful to all the poor innocents he cons and steals from on a daily basis - he's real scum of the earth.

And the worst type of scum - he's arrogant, conceited and, worst of all, ignorant.

The poor deluded fool Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a c***, hope he gets whats coming to him Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poolhall wrote:
What a c***, hope he gets whats coming to him Twisted Evil

You are 100% right, it is coming to him....

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Ebay seller member446885 Keith Rock Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
described this as optically perfect

Amen! I bought a P6 camera and lens from this foul mouthed jerk " In perfect working order" etc. etc. The things shutter would stick open on the top three speeds and the lens was jammed wide open. I complained and was told to return it and "I will refund your purchase price plus your shippimg costs up to the original shipping amount" I returned it tracking #CP174864752US and heard nothing from this fool. Ebay/ PayPal obtained a charge back after almost 90 days.
I left Negative feedback and was rewarded with statements that would probably get him sued in civil court in this country. It seems that most of his "positive feedback" comes from sellers that buy many items from him at once but reply with "positive" feedback for each item thereby inflating his high positive feedback score. Look up member A1 on ebay for example. The guy is running some new scam to circumvent ebay's rules. I have given up buying anything on Ebay anymore that costs more than a small amount. It seems that every lier, cheat and thief in the known universe is operating on eBay. I have gotten screwed by folks with with 100% positive feedback lately. so do business with "rockycamera" AKA Keith Rock at your own risk!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh! So I am the latest fraudster here huh? And I am now "lomoarse!" Oh well, my dispute actually expires today but I never cared to ship back the products to him. No way in the world I would agree to end up with expenses of $133.00 and end up with nothing. Besides, I am almost sure that he would next say that the returned items were already damaged by me! Or worse, it's not unexpected that he would say they never came, and then my total expenses would have been $287.00. It's not beyond him to do that, you all know!

KEITH ROCK, I'm extremely angry with the cunning theft you've done to me, but I'm even angrier just knowing you think I am that stupid to send the items back to you!

You're just so lucky someone's looking after you (and your Ebay/Paypal cohorts) from down below!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To buy from him is a lottery I bought from him many items without problem and these items was very cheap due bad reputation. Keep price low as him and selling trustworthy not possible in my opinion. No free bread anywhere. I always count risk if I buy anything from him.

Till he able to keep this low prices he will get enough new buyers all time. He is one of the largest seller on Ebay sell lot more items than others. If Ebay and Paypal not protect their buyer this is same shame for Paypal and Ebay too.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
Sellers like this should be banned from eBay forever. Currently, I try to buy items from non-Powersellers as much as I can. This particular seller is on my personal block list now Wink

In the past, and I mean in the early internet years, there used to be a little program that allowed you to leave notes on anyone's website. Other users of that program could also see the notes. I found this a great system because this way, you could warn other users for bad sellers. Great for sites on which you do not have the ability to respond in all openness. Unfortunately the service has died.

www.stickis.com
Wouldn't it be a wonderful thing if it actually worked on every PC?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha!

It just rained negatives on his feedback history! This guy really needs to be crucified for all his sins against humanity!

Laughing Very Happy Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lomomagix wrote:
Hahaha!

It just rained negatives on his feedback history! This guy really needs to be crucified for all his sins against humanity!

Laughing Very Happy Laughing

Oh man - that's hilarious...he's going to be exhausted with all the typing he's got to do responding to these obviously untrue remarks!!! Not to mention banning these liars and thieves from his auctions.

And his overall feedback is down to 98.9% too...

Poor Keith Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received a tip from another member that this thief has a new seller name in Ebay - "ferndowncameras" is his new scam vehicle. I checked it out and lo & behold, it is the devil himself! I guess the massive acid rain of negative feedbacks someone gave him last week gave him sleepless nights!

By the way, I know you're monitoring this thread Keith! Hi to you and I hope you're doing fine down there beside Satan!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd just like to say thank you to the people contributing to this topic. It's an epic win. I've dealt with one of the sellers mentioned (I won't name who), and it was quite unpleasant, to say the least. Unfortunately, he was a buyer in that case so I couldn't have avoided him even if I wanted to, but had I known this thread prior to engagement, I could've been more cautious.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does ebay collude with this piece of @@@@? I know they are driven by the "profit motive" (a typical euphemism for greed), but this is essentially criminal

patrickh