Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ebay seller member446885 Keith Rock
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have sinned..

A few members have pointed out to me privately that I have slandered pond-life everywhere.

I am deeply and truly contrite, I never gave it a moment's thought.

So.. to all those wee creatures that evolution DESIGNED to live in an aquatic environemnt - I am sorry - to the ass-hole in Dorset who CHOOSES to dwell there..

well... lol

Doug.

Mal1905 wrote:
nemesis101 wrote:
I have been having problems with 'our Keith' too - he seems to have discovered some negative things I said about him (I believe along the lines of "I take pictures of pond-life but hate buying from them') and he has complained to eBay about me!

Too funny - pond-life is perhaps the most apt description I've heard for Keith - he is after all a true bottom-dweller Twisted Evil

nemesis101 wrote:
The comments were not made on eBay but in a private forum which he, somehow, infiltrated!

He most likely lurks here as well - I mean, we've made him aware of the forum on numerous occasions, and he has referred to us as "a bunch of self righteous arseholes with God complexes" {his words, not mine} - he blatantly and openly refers to people as liars, and I'll never forget the "banned idiot German buyer" comment which he left after getting some negative feedback Rolling Eyes

nemesis101 wrote:
Be warned, this scum-bag is not worth dealing with. I pointed out to eBay that I have 100% rating from buyers and sellers and never had a succesful claim made against me EVER. I asked them to compare that to Keith's multitude of complaints and many 'incarnations' as he changes his ID to run away from his negative feedback.

As has been said before, eBay really don't give a damn about the little man and the woes he endures - they make the bucks from the likes of this prick, and turn a blind eye to any misgivings. Now, if it was you or me...I'm quite sure that the Bay-area police would be down on us like a ton of bricks, and we'd be banned...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nemesis101 wrote:
I have been having problems with 'our Keith' too - he seems to have discovered some negative things I said about him (I believe along the lines of "I take pictures of pond-life but hate buying from them') and he has complained to eBay about me!

The comments were not made on eBay but in a private forum which he, somehow, infiltrated!

He really is a piece of work, isn't he? I don't buy from him for two reasons.
1. I'm fully aware of what a scumbag he is.
2. I don't fancy doing time for an arse like him.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone

here's some update from me, Keith is willing to offer me a discount after I ask him if he's willing to pay the repair fee.

Now, he has already refund £30 to me as a discount of not a fully working camera! Which sounds good for me, as I don't have to worry about losting my money & the camera.

And probably he actually notice that people are discussing about him, so he would do something to avoid more and more -ve feedback. Razz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is a fair solution, he know this thread very well.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Ebay seller member446885 Keith Rock Reply with quote

Attila - I dedicate this auction to you!

Ebay Item Click here to see on Ebay

Doug.

Attila wrote:
described this as optically perfect

I returned the lens and then had to chase my refund through paypal We exchanged bad feedback first time I have ever done this I would advise you to avoid his auctions as he clearly has no idea about the optical condition of a lens
here is the bad feed back left for me.
Quote:
BEWARE SELLERS-LIES FROM WORST COMMS BUYER-BANNED FROM ALL MY AUCTIONS-AVOID!!!!

prick!
http://forum.mflenses.com/ebay-nasty-sellers-to-avoid-t2626.html

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another nice guy...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila..

This is a joke godammit! lol

Attila wrote:
Another nice guy...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't get it , sometimes happen..

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

laamteen wrote:
Hi everyone

here's some update from me, Keith is willing to offer me a discount after I ask him if he's willing to pay the repair fee.

Now, he has already refund £30 to me as a discount of not a fully working camera! Which sounds good for me, as I don't have to worry about losting my money & the camera.

And probably he actually notice that people are discussing about him, so he would do something to avoid more and more -ve feedback. Razz

laamteen, i am in HK too.
If you need help to find a cost efficient repair service, let me know.