Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Accidental exposure
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:58 am    Post subject: Accidental exposure Reply with quote

I was messing about with my SP1000, perhaps practice focusing through a front window, when I accidentally tripped the shutter. Hey, the pic is in focus, and exposed properly ... Shocked

Y'all got any? Post 'em up ...

Last edited by fish4570 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick! Someone is stealing your BBQ! (... and your trash?) Very Happy

It's been quite a while since I have seen three pickup trucks in one place. Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have hundreds of shots of my back garden as when I put a new film in, fire the first few shots (to start) through the window. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three pickups in one place? My sons and I own five among us. Out where I live, there are more pickups than cars.
That rusty old barbecue and the trash bags were taken to the landfill transfer station. The barbecue went to the picker's pile for someone to break down and sell for scrap.