Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Action grips
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:06 pm    Post subject: Action grips Reply with quote

Folks,

What do you think of this grip (ignoring the price, just talking about the design)?
http://www.kirkphoto.com/Action_Grip.html

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a modern version of the flash grips that have been made for 50+ years.

If you want to know if it will work for you before spending $160, the old ones cost about $1 used... maybe less. Laughing I could hardly even give them away for a while, I would get a new one with pretty much every photographic thing I bought. Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scheimpflug wrote:
Looks like a modern version of the flash grips that have been made for 50+ years.

If you want to know if it will work for you before spending $160, the old ones cost about $1 used... maybe less. Laughing I could hardly even give them away for a while, I would get a new one with pretty much every photographic thing I bought. Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing