Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Huge test on the influence of fungus in lenses (on 9 lenses)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:47 pm    Post subject: Huge test on the influence of fungus in lenses (on 9 lenses) Reply with quote

I put online the results of this huge test lead on 9 lenses 8 affected and 1 clean for reference, without problems. About 10 hours of work (setting up the used test protocol, shooting, results compilation, sending it on my site), but now we have a solid information about the real influence of fungus in lenses :
http://kajiwara.weebly.com/champignons-le-grand-test---partie-1.html

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ran it through Google Translate, and I now am reading an article called: "Mushrooms, the big test"..
"Personally, I'm getting great experience with mushrooms, and know in advance, noting their size, they will have an influence or not."

Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmmm. I love mushrooms fried in a little butter.

JJ

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's normal, "champignon" in french means both mushrooms (the ones that can be eated) and fungus (the ones that comes with humidity, in lenses) Wink

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I figured it was just lost in translation. Wink

... but when you read about "experiencing mushrooms" or the "influence of mushrooms", it is the hallucinogenic type that came to mind first. Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: Huge test on the influence of fungus in lenses (on 9 len Reply with quote

CarbonR wrote:
I put online the results of this huge test lead on 9 lenses 8 affected and 1 clean for reference, without problems. About 10 hours of work (setting up the used test protocol, shooting, results compilation, sending it on my site), but now we have a solid information about the real influence of fungus in lenses :
http://kajiwara.weebly.com/champignons-le-grand-test---partie-1.html

Mushrooms or fungus, thanks for taking the time to create and post this.