Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Amateur Photographer's article on which MF lens to select.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:22 pm    Post subject: Amateur Photographer's article on which MF lens to select. Reply with quote

http://www.youkioske.com/fotografia/amateur-photographer-27-november-2010/

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read that in Tesco's, I'm too mean to buy the magazine, and wondered where the author got his drugs from. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lloydy wrote:
I'm too mean to buy the magazine, and wondered where the author got his drugs from. Rolling Eyes

Stole them from Lindsay Lohan, no doubt.

Can we expect sharp price increases when those items are auctioned?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The good news is he managed to avoid reasonably priced sexy stuff altogether. Think of what you can get for 241USD. (150GBP)

If you could buy one lens with that budget what would it be?

I paid less for a nikkor 28 AI f/2

Less for a kiron 105

less for a nikkor 180 ED

less for a nFD 20mm f/2.8

less for a fl 55 1.2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RioRico wrote:
Lloydy wrote:
I'm too mean to buy the magazine, and wondered where the author got his drugs from. Rolling Eyes

Are these comments necessary ?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sign me up for an "ENITAR" fisheye and one of those "Series-E NIKKORs" please! Laughing Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sichko wrote:
RioRico wrote:
Lloydy wrote:

Are these comments necessary ?

No, I think they're optional.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was pleased to see the rcognition the Vivitar Series 1 90mm got - one of my favorites, but surprised to see the Tamron 135mm Close Focus, which is average.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always wonder why those authors do not ask around in forums like this one before they write their article. There is so much knowledge and experience here.

But actually that article is one of the better ones dealing with MF lenses.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Think of what you can get for 241USD

that's luxury money to me! I could get one of the wide angle lenses for the P645, even at their current high levels. I could get a nice Rollei TLR, or a Super Ikonta. Or one of the mf Fuji range finders (or can I, they used to be around this level...)