Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron extension tube set Auto PCS
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:01 am    Post subject: Tamron extension tube set Auto PCS Reply with quote

My latest buy....can someone date which Tamron series it is from?Adaptall 2 etc
I can not resist a good looking piece of camera gear....no shoe or handbag collections here boys Laughing All Taken with the macro Tak and hand held in low light....a little contrast and brightness adjusting.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not adaptall, looks m42. (The pentax / praktica text kind of makes is easier to recognize Smile ). Nice tubes anyways and very praktical portable macro set.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kansalliskala wrote:
Not adaptall, looks m42. (The pentax / praktica text kind of makes is easier to recognize Smile ). Nice tubes anyways and very praktical portable macro set.

Thank you,I know it is M42 due to the PCS on the tubes Very Happy ....I have looked on the http://www.adaptall-2.org/ site and I am thinking it is the plain Adaptall tubes....just going by the same styling on the lenses.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That styling would be a perfect match for some of the mid to late 1970's Adaptall lenses. Cool

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe these tubes were made during Tamron's short-lived 'F-System' (fixed-mount) era, which may have come right in between Adapt-a-matic and Adaptall.