Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sydney Through the Tamron SP500 + Pentax K200D
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:52 am    Post subject: Sydney Through the Tamron SP500 + Pentax K200D Reply with quote

Just a few more of Sydney,Again the Tamrons size and reach were perfect...no tripod just resting on a pillow.. Laughing
#1 Click on this one as there seemed to be an error when uploading...the white bottom half?

#4 The airport is in the distance between the towers.

#5 The flat on top of the KFC building as seen in #3

#6 Find Santa!

#12 This is looking towards Bondi Junction,The tall buildings top left.

#13 This one really stunned me.

Last edited by mo on Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:50 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

impressive 500mm (=750mm), great results at web size
you find the perfects samples for this lens not just trying to make donuts

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this the nail in the coffin for all of your other telephoto lenses? I'm thinking it probably is. Laughing

poilu wrote:
you find the perfects samples for this lens not just trying to make donuts

That's right. It is refreshing to see mirror lens samples that don't go out of the way to highlight the ring bokeh. Wink

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Sadly I think it maybe....except in the 200 range with the Tokina and the Mamiya.The Soligors/Astronar may have to find new homes. You just can not beat the light weight of this lens hand held.
I do like donuts...but only when I am playing not trying to show off a city or capture something I really want to capture.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
Sad Sadly I think it maybe....except in the 200 range with the Tokina and the Mamiya.The Soligors/Astronar may have to find new homes. You just can not beat the light weight of this lens hand held.

Maybe the SP 350/5.6 mirror is in your future? Very Happy