Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Distagon 35/2 ZF for Nikon
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Distagon 35/2 ZF for Nikon Reply with quote

Carl Zeiss Distagon 35/2 ZF for Nikon £590

It is in absolutely mint condition.

Possible exchange to Carl Zeiss 85mm, 100mm or Nikon 85mm.

Advertised elsewhere.

On Ebay
Click here to see on Ebay
Starting price £199
Auction Ends: 30 May, 201017:36:50 BST

Last edited by StingerNikon on Fri May 28, 2010 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since this is your first post on the forum, and you end it with Advertised elsewhere, I am not so sure that your post exactly invites trust and triggers interest in purchase...

Great lens no doubt, but selling something of this value should be backed up with more trust-inspiring facts, like eBay profile or real identity.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esox lucius wrote:
Since this is your first post on the forum, and you end it with Advertised elsewhere, I am not so sure that your post exactly invites trust and triggers interest in purchase...

Great lens no doubt, but selling something of this value should be backed up with more trust-inspiring facts, like eBay profile or real identity.

If somebody is interseted to buy it but doesn't trust because I'm new here its not a problem. I'm ready to provide the same price and sell it trough Ebay. I have more than 50 positive feedback there.

So the person will be secured.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link your Ebay selling here, from now it will works and potential buyers will safe them self in more safety. Please join to us not for selling only, we glad to hear your opinion and your experience of any matter of photography.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StingerNikon wrote:
If somebody is interseted to buy it but doesn't trust because I'm new here its not a problem. I'm ready to provide the same price and sell it trough Ebay. I have more than 50 positive feedback there.

Welcome to MFlenses Smile

We have no idea of who you are on eBay, and have not had an introduction, which is what was suggested - so it hardly inspires confidence that in your second post, you still haven't enlightened us...

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mal1905 wrote:
StingerNikon wrote:

Welcome to MFlenses Smile

We have no idea of who you are on eBay, and have not had an introduction, which is what was suggested - so it hardly inspires confidence that in your second post, you still haven't enlightened us...

Thanks! I see.

But, as I mentioned if someone is happy with the price and really wants to buy it from me but doesn't trust - I'm ready to provide a link to the lens auction on Ebay.

Do you think like its is still risky?

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StingerNikon wrote:
Thanks! I see.

But, as I mentioned if someone is happy with the price and really wants to buy it from me but doesn't trust - I'm ready to provide a link to the lens auction on Ebay.

I'm not convinced you do actually see - this is a community of trusted and trusting photographers who happily buy and sell equipment amongst themselves. It is not a secret society of handshakes, nudges and winks, and whilst deals are most often brokered via the Private Message system, there is - for the most part - transparency with those offering equipment for sale.

So far, you haven't given us your eBay ID - even after the community's head honcho (Attila) suggested it, you haven't provided a link to the item, and you haven't provided photos of the lens you're looking to sell.

Now, call me old-fashioned, but yes, I thinks it's still risky...

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mal1905 wrote:
StingerNikon wrote:
Thanks! I see.

I'm not convinced you do actually see - this is a community of trusted and trusting photographers who happily buy and sell equipment amongst themselves. It is not a secret society of handshakes, nudges and winks, and whilst deals are most often brokered via the Private Message system, there is - for the most part - transparency with those offering equipment for sale.

So far, you haven't given us your eBay ID - even after the community's head honcho (Attila) suggested it, you haven't provided a link to the item, and you haven't provided photos of the lens you're looking to sell.

I agree too.

I am interested in buying the lens from you but without even looking at photos of the item, there is nothing I can do

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hari wrote:
Mal1905 wrote:
StingerNikon wrote:
Thanks! I see.

I agree too.

I am interested in buying the lens from you but without even looking at photos of the item, there is nothing I can do

Good.

I hope it helps)

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Link your Ebay selling here, from now it will works and potential buyers will safe them self in more safety. Please join to us not for selling only, we glad to hear your opinion and your experience of any matter of photography.

Thank you! Your resource was recommended to me recently and I was surprised to see how popular MF lenses still are.

Some MF lenses are great but I felt myself slightly alone when I started to use my first Zeiss lens. So I hope by using your web-site I can get some new ideas and perharps share my experience. Wink

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The photos & the ebay link helps. Don't worry, you are not being single out here. All new comers here who wishes to sell will be asked to provide the same info. In this forum we are like a big family and we tends to look out for one another. Smile

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my_photography wrote:
Don't worry, you are not being single out here. All new comers here who wishes to sell will be asked to provide the same info. In this forum we are like a big family and we tends to look out for one another. Smile

That's the truth. Wink

Welcome to the forums! Cool

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, welcome!

After seeing closeup photo here http://forum.mflenses.com/introduce-myself-stingernikon-t28586.html I know can trust you too! Smile

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

siriusdogstar wrote:
Yes, welcome!

After seeing closeup photo here http://forum.mflenses.com/introduce-myself-stingernikon-t28586.html I know can trust you too! Smile

Thanks!!!

Does anyone interested to buy the lens finally?

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

up

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mal1905 wrote:
and you haven't provided photos of the lens you're looking to sell.

Probably you missed that part.
Let me put it a little bit different:
Do you really expect that somebody here or on ebay will pay you those money for those 2 ( not even) CRAPPY pictures?

A little bit more help: I just gave you a hint. Maybe it helps.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Ebay
Starting price £199

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StingerNikon wrote:
On Ebay
Starting price £199

2 days left

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StingerNikon wrote:
StingerNikon wrote:
On Ebay
Starting price £199

2 days left

I'll try my luck Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hari wrote:
StingerNikon wrote:
StingerNikon wrote:
On Ebay
Starting price £199

2 days left

Good luck!!! Wink

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StingerNikon wrote:
Hari wrote:
StingerNikon wrote:
StingerNikon wrote:
On Ebay
Starting price £199

2 days left

Good luck!!! Wink

OK, I pushed the price up from 395 GBP to 500GBP

You owe me a big one Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hari wrote:
StingerNikon wrote:
Hari wrote:
StingerNikon wrote:
StingerNikon wrote:
On Ebay
Starting price £199

2 days left

Good luck!!! Wink

Yep, I saw somebody was pushing the price very hard.

Not just for £10 difference but for real bids!
Thanks!

I think you still have a good chance to buy it for a good price.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StingerNikon wrote:
Hari wrote:
StingerNikon wrote:
Hari wrote:
StingerNikon wrote:
StingerNikon wrote:
On Ebay
Starting price £199

2 days left

Good luck!!! Wink

Yep, I saw somebody was pushing the price very hard.

Not just for £10 difference but for real bids!
Thanks!

I think you still have a good chance to buy it for a good price.

Had I not ordered stuff left-right & center, I would've picked it up from you at your first post.

Just give me a nice discount on your next sale Smile

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hari wrote:

Just give me a nice discount on your next sale Smile

Sure.

Time left: 2h 58m