Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kodak Cine Ektars 25mm f1.4 w/ 15mm Conv. + 63mm f2(C Mount)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:21 am    Post subject: Kodak Cine Ektars 25mm f1.4 w/ 15mm Conv. + 63mm f2(C Mount) Reply with quote

Looking to 'liquidate' these two lenses for funding new lenses.

Kodak Cine Ektar
25mm f1.4 with 25 to 15mm converter
This piece comes with original front and back caps for the converter. Converter has two front minor scratches. No fungus, just dusty cos the original caps uses a velvet material. Outlook is like new.
Also comes with a third party s to c mount adapter and c mount rear lens cap.

63mm f2
Older looking lens that has some specks of fungus and etching. Has been sent for CLA. Comes with original s to c mount adapter and third party rear lens cap.

Selling everything for USD 800 excluding shipping, from Singapore. I've never sold anything online before, but I have 5 positive feedbacks and pending 2 as a buyer on eBay.

Also accepting your best offers, but I prefer to let go as a package.

Converter

25mm f1.4 Lens

My sample pics with the 25mm

Other guys sample pics

Kodak 25mm f1.4 Cine Ektar
http://www.flickr.com/photos/astroman-photo/sets/72157622349144745/
Kodak 63mm f2 Cine Ektar
http://www.pbase.com/gummiebear/kodak_cine_ektar_63mm_f2

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, welcome to the forum. Cool

Second, don't be surprised if members ask for more proof of who you are, especially since you are new and this is a large purchase. One of the best ways to earn trust is to just start posting in the other sections - people like to see who you are, what you like to shoot, etc. Spammers rarely take the time to go this extra step. Wink

Beyond that, you might also have better luck if you post the item on ebay with a "make an offer" option, and let members here purchase the item through ebay. This might cost a bit more (ebay & paypal fees), but gives buyers some of the standard ebay & paypal protections making the transaction less risky. Wink

It's a beautiful looking lens - best of luck.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Scheimpflug, thanks for the warm welcome. I have been much of a lurker in this forum due to the lack of time and am not surprised for people to be hesitant in dealing with me.

However I do have accounts across other forums such as getdpi, cinema5d.com and dvxuser.com although i am only most active in the last. Naively put I don't know how to gain the trust of the people here since i often do not have a lot of time (hence the constant shadow lurking) to contribute if i can at all. They are all under the same alias, heck even my facebook acccount, which makes me a very stalkable target if anybody willing.

My only means if is they can suggest a system they prefer to use to safely make such transactions. I am seriously considering Ebay however, but will have to separate the two lenses making it more expensive for the buyer, and possibly more profitable for me? But I prefer more 'intimate' (okay, private is the better word) dealings to know that it goes to the right hands, even if it means letting to a little cheaper.

So if someone can commit to the package so i can make the listing for him to make the purchase, that would be just grand.

I appreciate the advice Scheimpflug, and am curiously trying to pronounce your name Smile