Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Muuuuuuuuuuhhhh - SMC20/2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:50 am    Post subject: Muuuuuuuuuuhhhh - SMC20/2.8 Reply with quote

- Hochkönig (Berchtesgaden Alps/Austria)
- SMC A20/2.8
- stiched
- some of the panos have really strange distortions due to the wide angle of the shot.

small

large

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are just plain brilliant. I love the Alps, even more so through your lens! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent stuff!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful. Love the contrails.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sichko wrote:
Wonderful. Love the contrails.

That's what I thought.

Excellent pictures!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You keep amazing with your work! Thanks again....

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice ones. The cows don't seem fazed by surreality at all. Smile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent cowscapes, Tobias! Wink Smile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your usual outstanding panos Tobias. Those alpine scenes bring back some very fond memories

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful pictures made by great photographer. Congratulations.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't find words ! Superb! I wish to be there sometimes with my old folders and some rolls of Provia.Seems a photographer paradise and you are good ambassador of Alps.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for your nice commenting.

@Farside
Quote:
Nice ones. The cows don't seem fazed by surreality at all.

hehehe ... enjoy your comments always !

What makes this wide panos (like the first) so surreal, is next to the obvious distortions also the distances which become really awkward. for instance this very left cow was about 2 meters (or less) away from me, in the pano it looks really far away.
One never really can predict how a pano will finally look after stiching. That aspect makes stiching really exciting. I could imagine as exciting as developing film, (however I never experienced developing film).

Quote:
Can't find words ! Superb! I wish to be there sometimes with my old folders and some rolls of Provia.Seems a photographer paradise and you are good ambassador of Alps

Attila, you realize that the Austrian alps are so close to Hungary, ... pass by for a weekend, you can be my guest Smile

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tobbsman wrote:
Thank you all for your nice commenting.

@Farside
Quote:
Nice ones. The cows don't seem fazed by surreality at all.

hehehe ... enjoy your comments always !

What makes this wide panos (like the first) so surreal, is next to the obvious distortions also the distances which become really awkward. for instance this very left cow was about 2 meters (or less) away from me, in the pano it looks really far away.
One never really can predict how a pano will finally look after stiching. That aspect makes stiching really exciting. I could imagine as exciting as developing film, (however I never experienced developing film).

Quote:
Can't find words ! Superb! I wish to be there sometimes with my old folders and some rolls of Provia.Seems a photographer paradise and you are good ambassador of Alps

Attila, you realize that the Austrian alps are so close to Hungary, ... pass by for a weekend, you can be my guest Smile

Cheers
Tobias

Yes! Many thanks! Organization is not easy to me I have three lovely pets first I have to put them to "grandma" . I am planning to visit Austria at Autumn , because currently I have to finish my projects and get some money. That would be great to see "maestro of panos" in action and learn some trick Wink If you have time and sound interesting you can visit me too at Budapest till 30th of August I have an empty small flat in city. (Used by my daughter in learning season.) Orio was there in last summer you can ask him Wink

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great stuff and thanks for sharing.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant +1 for sure!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great panos and lovely places!

I confirm Budapest is a beautiful city to visit and Attila is a great guest.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all !

Quote:
Yes! Many thanks! Organization is not easy to me I have three lovely pets first I have to put them to "grandma" . I am planning to visit Austria at Autumn , because currently I have to finish my projects and get some money. That would be great to see "maestro of panos" in action and learn some trick Wink If you have time and sound interesting you can visit me too at Budapest till 30th of August I have an empty small flat in city. (Used by my daughter in learning season.) Orio was there in last summer you can ask him Wink

Laughing Laughing Great, Attila !
I will write you a PN today for serious discussion Wink

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila, you got a PN Smile ...