Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron SP500/F8 Lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:10 am    Post subject: Tamron SP500/F8 Lens Reply with quote

Taken with the macro Tak F4/50

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the best 500mm around....

A keeper, for sure.

Regards.
Jes.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, great lens. Since I got mine, I never felt the urge for another supertele.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that's actually really short! I think I have only seen them with the hood in place, and I didn't realize how much of it was the lens and how much the hood.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesito wrote:
One of the best 500mm around....

A keeper, for sure.

Regards.
Jes.

+1 Great lens.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice photos of nice-looking kit mo! I've not seen it with tripod mount attached. The whole package is substantially better engineered and precision manufactured than any other mirror lens I have seen, in class with Asahi Pentax and Zeiss! Smile Your copy looks new! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it must be near new as nothing is worn,I have a set of filters as well as a tiny screwdriver....somewhere on the rear end you unscrew something and pop the filters in....I have not had a serious look at doing that yet. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moira, can't wait to see the first pics.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi John
There are a few here.... http://forum.mflenses.com/sydney-through-the-tamron-sp500-and-pentax-k200d-t34410.html

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought I would add some of the lens on the Pentax K200D(Taken with the Olympus sp510uz P&S)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we need an envious smiley