Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lens replacement program
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated, please go here : http://forum.mflenses.com/lens-replacement-program-t1766,start,45.html#41637

To trade :

- Mamiya Sekor 135/2.8 M42 with original metal screew-in lens hood, in nice condition

- SMC Takumar 55/2 M42 with front cap in nice condition

- Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 135/3.5 M42 in nice condition

- Meter-Optik Domiplan 50/2.8 M42 zebra, sticky aperture blades, indeed very nice condition

- Pentacon auto 29/2.8 M42 in nice condition

Last edited by Flor27 on Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flor27 wrote:
To trade :

I am interested in this one. What do you want for it?
-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Flor27 wrote:
To trade :

-

Not another 135mm, I'm happy with the MC Jupiter 37AM ...
Industa-50-2 would be just fine Wink

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flor27 wrote:
Orio wrote:
Flor27 wrote:
To trade :

-

Not another 135mm, I'm happy with the MC Jupiter 37AM ...
Industa-50-2 would be just fine Wink

I have only a spare one that I can trade, but it has a small something in an inner lens, not fungus for sure, might be a small crack in the glass due to mount pressure. It does not show on photos, but enough to say that the lens is not pristine, although GoldCamera sold it to me as such... Mad
Alternatively, how much money do you evaluate it?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess the price of the Takumar 135/3.5 is around 15~20 €. I would prefer an opticaly defect free lens Wink

Also, I'm looking for a Jupiter-9 aperture blades set (or any J-9 with broken lenses / helico?d) as to repair mine.

I can also join several lenses in exchange to another !

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flor27 wrote:
I guess the price of the Takumar 135/3.5 is around 15~20 €. I would prefer an opticaly defect free lens Wink
Also, I'm looking for a Jupiter-9 aperture blades set (or any J-9 with broken lenses / helico?d) as to repair mine.
I can also join several lenses in exchange to another !

I don't have lenses to trade that you don't already have, except for a Soligor 135mm f/2.8 which has what appears as an interchangeable mount (Adaptall One? I don't know), currently probably having installed the Canon FD mount (as it features the writing CA). Which means that unless you can find an alternative mount, you are not able to use it on your 5D.
Please give me your payment coordinates, I will send you the money for the Takumar. Please add the cost of insured expedition.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your proposal Orio !
Actually I will let this lenses go on exchange basis only for some time. If nobody there are still free thus after I will sell it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flor27 wrote:
Thank you for your proposal Orio !
Actually I will let this lenses go on exchange basis only for some time. If nobody there are still free thus after I will sell it.

I will not be interested.
Anyone please feel free to propose their deal for the lens.

-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To trade (updated) :

- Meter-Optik Domiplan 50/2.8 M42 zebra, sticky aperture blades, indeed very nice condition

- Yashica DSB 28/2.8 C/Y, front & back caps, nice condition

- Yashica DSB 135/2.8 C/Y, front & back caps, nice condition

- Panagor zoom 80~205/3.8 M42, like new, both caps & leather older

- Chinon auto 200/3.5 M42, nice condition

Any exchange proposal of lenses & accessories are welcome.

Last edited by Flor27 on Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edited

Last edited by Riku on Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 4 times in total

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Riku!

I can offer you a 28mm Takumar Bayonet in average condition and a Tokina 80-200mm F4 K-Mount in nice condition.

I´m looking for all kinds of Nikon mount prime lenses (very curious about russian ones) and Mamiya, Takumar and Zeiss M42 lenses.

By the way, I have a Sigma 70-200 F3,5-4 M42 in good condition with its case to offer. I don´t need it at all.

Greetings
Benedikt

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, not really interested in those lenses...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem, me too Razz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To trade (updated) :

- Yashica DSB 28/2.8 C/Y, front & back caps

- Yashica DSB 135/2.8 C/Y, front & back caps

- Yashica ML 50/1.7 C/Y, front cap

- Panagor zoom 80~205/3.8 M42, like new, both caps & leather older

- Chinon auto 200/3.5 M42

- zoom Panagor auto 85-205/3.8 M42, with both caps and leather case

- Takumar Bayonet 28/2.8 PK, front & back caps

- SMC Pentax-M 50/1.7 PK, front & back caps

- SMC Pentax-M 28/2.8 PK, front & back caps

- SMC Pentax-M 135/3.5 PK, front & back caps, used with huge grind on the aperture ring -not touching the marks- but no problem on optic nor mechanic functions

- Revuenon 28/2.8 PK, front & back caps, soft pouch

- Revuenon 135/2.8 PK, front & back caps, soft pouch

- Revuenon 50/1.7 PK, front & back caps

- zoom Tamron Adaptall-2 zoom 70~210 model 46A, with front cap and rubber sun hood (no adaptall adapter)

- zoom SMC Pentax-M 75-150/4.0 PK, front & back caps

- zoom Sigma 75~210/3.5~4.5 in PKA mount, with bot caps and case

Any exchange proposal of lenses & accessories are welcome.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Serbia. You can find all kinds of old russian manual lenses and many of them are significantly cheaper here than in EU (I bought Flek 35/2.4 for 30 eur and then sold it again in another trade (for Nikkor 105/2.5) for the same amount) while Nikkor lenses are significantly more costly here.

my propositions:

1. since Serbia has bad rep, if we agree to trade, I will send you my lens FIRST. Only AFTER you receive it, you should send yours to me. In this way we are both protected. You don't get cheated, and I don't get called a liar and a thief, because there is a fair chance that the package gets stolen in the post or that the customs set unreasonably high taxes on it, so if my package indeed gets stolen , only I will be at loss, but not my honour, and in that case we call the trade off and you are not damaged in any way, and in that case I give up on doing this in the future because it would obviously be risky.
2. there is a very weird indecipherable algorithm in which custom authorities let something go and something else has to go trough very troublesome procedure with lots of paperwork and weird taxes to be paid (which sometimes double or triple the value of package being sent). That's why we should trade with the lenses or lots of lenses of roughly the same value and make it a gift to each other.

I have these lens for trade:

Carl Zeiss Jena MC Sonnar 135/3.5 in excellent condition, with both caps, a lens case, and papers (with date of purchase ~1987), serial number 5 digits

Jupiter 9, not MC, in excellent condition, both lens caps

Super Takumar 50/1.4, yellowed from radioactive decay, good to excellent condition, currently clearing in the window, both lens caps

Pentacon Auto Electric 200/4, excellent condition, with lens case, both lens caps

if you're interested i can find some lens for you on lens swaps (there are a lot of jupiters, industar 50, sonnar 180/2.8, sonnar 300/4 etc...)

I'm interested in:

Helios 40-2, I really really need it, and they are hard to find here

Nikkor manual primes

Nikon Series E 75-150/3.5
Nikon 50-150/3.5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pm sent

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Trade

MIR 37-1B
SMC-M 1.7
SMC-M 2.0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i might be interested in doing some trading. so in sated of re posting from the market place i am just put up the link. i am ONLY intersted in Pentax stuff M42 is cool and 3rd party that is Pentax mount Smile

http://forum.mflenses.com/fs-pentax-stuff-t7589.html

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:33 am    Post subject: Looking to trade Reply with quote

I am looking to trade for a nice 75 to 85mm range lens. I am putting up my Jena Sonnar 180 2.8 P6 mount lens as trade bait. I might consider selling but prefer to trade.

Let me know if interested and I will send you pics.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It happens that I have some extra copies of some lens. Usually I have only one but if I like it and I have the possibility I purchase more Smile

For the moment the 2 lenses that I would let go are:

1: CZJ Olympia Sonnar 180mm 2.8 M42
cosmetic: almost MINT
optical: the glass looks perfect no scratches, a bit of dust inside
mechanical: aperture and focus turn smooth

CZJ Pancolar "red" MC 50 1.8 M42

cosmetic: looks quite good, signs of typical use
optical: the glass looks perfect no scratches

I tried to sell them on local market in Romania but people are not too informed about MF lenses and prefer lens at bargain prices, AF, SDM, HSM, zoom, lightest possible,etc.

Giving the fact that I would have used the money from selling them to purchase new lenses I decided to show them here maybe someone is interested in them and has what I am looking for. I am also willing to pay something extra if what I look for is more expensive than what I have to offer.

What I am looking for:

Meyer Trioplan 100mm f/2.8 version1(oldest barrel) M42, Exakta also ok

CZJ Pancolar "Zebra" aus Jena 50mm f/1.8 M42

MTO 3M-6A 500mm f/6.3 M42

Helios 40 85mm f/1.5

CZJ Pancolar 80mm f/1.8 M42

SMC Takumar 300mm f/4 M42

CZJ Biotar 75mm f/1.5 M42, Exakta - any version

CZJ Flektogon 35mm f/2.4 M42

Tamron SP adaptall-2 80-200mm f/2.8

Lens condition not very important. If you have offers please do tell me.
Also if you have other lens to trade, you are welcome too.

I will shortly make some pics of the lens the I offer for exchange.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to sell

I am selling because have two of each kind

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for letting me know

Make me an offer then.

I see you are from USA , might be some problem with customs people in Romania. They could charge some 20% tax or smth. Is there any way to try to avoid this? Maybe marking as gift the package?

Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can not promise anything but let me do some "research". I believe in "never say never" Cool

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Claudiu is my friend, you can trust him as well.

claudiu wrote:
It happens that I have some extra copies of some lens. Usually I have only one but if I like it and I have the possibility I purchase more Smile

For the moment the 2 lenses that I would let go are:

1: CZJ Olympia Sonnar 180mm 2.8 M42
cosmetic: almost MINT
optical: the glass looks perfect no scratches, a bit of dust inside

CZJ Pancolar "red" MC 50 1.8 M42

cosmetic: looks quite good, signs of typical use
optical: the glass looks perfect no scratches

I tried to sell them on local market in Romania but people are not too informed about MF lenses and prefer lens at bargain prices, AF, SDM, HSM, zoom, lightest possible,etc.

Giving the fact that I would have used the money from selling them to purchase new lenses I decided to show them here maybe someone is interested in them and has what I am looking for. I am also willing to pay something extra if what I look for is more expensive than what I have to offer.

What I am looking for:

Meyer Trioplan 100mm f/2.8 version1(oldest barrel) M42, Exakta also ok

CZJ Pancolar "Zebra" aus Jena 50mm f/1.8 M42

MTO 3M-6A 500mm f/6.3 M42

Helios 40 85mm f/1.5

CZJ Pancolar 80mm f/1.8 M42

SMC Takumar 300mm f/4 M42

CZJ Biotar 75mm f/1.5 M42, Exakta - any version

Lens condition not very important. If you have offers please do tell me.
Also if you have other lens to trade, you are welcome too.

I will shortly make some pics of the lens the I offer for exchange.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is very hard to make promises. I am also from post communist country. I know how everything still works. Stupid rules. I sold 2 lens to Spain. Buyer paid high price. I couldn't sell lenses cheaper. He was pressed to pay duty and tax. I know that he bought not to make additional profit but to improve his ability to make better photos. I didn't do anything wrong but I feel horrible because he paid additional stupid fee. This is not a matter of trust. As a seller I don't risk anything. Buyer does so I have to think about everything. But Attila I really appreciate your post.