Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lens replacement program
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:19 pm    Post subject: More Canon FD Reply with quote

Following items are found.
The functional T-70 with another 50 f1.4(I think)
AN Unusual Vivitar 28 mm f2.5 in universal mount(TX or T4?) with UV filter in an old Bushnell zipper case. I Know I have at least on other and I think 2 mounts for this lens onto other systems. More information on this gem to come
The 300 TTL flash unit which was built specfically for the T-90. My T-90 is in perfect condition as well as this flash.
Many FD T-mount lens mounts.
Several other lens adapters for other systems from T or M42 or Russian "A"
One of those big gun Vivitar flashes which have so much power you dare not use them on a hot shoe of an electronic camera. I did use it on the T-90 but mostly used it on the T-50. You have to set everything on the flash the body just triggers it. I lit up deer at night more than a block away using my 135 f2.8. They were far enough that little flash effect was in the images mostly in their eyes but it looked like a lot like daylight in the images. This flash is WOW. It could be a weapon. Blind your attacker. This thing is hard to reduce it's intensity of flash. Home indoor use is impossible, too bright even with a diffuser. Also likes batteries for dinner.
Most to list soon.

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:29 pm    Post subject: More on Canon Reply with quote

Ok the 28 to 70 zoom is a f3.9(they wish) so think f4 Promaster. I know, but it is a startling good lens but not to good for low light.
I also have a Canon brand 2X-A Teleconverter
And a Vivitar 1.5X teleconverter which is a joy to use.
In the previous list I said I had two 50 mm f1.4 lenses well it is one of those and one 50 mm f1.8
The 28 f2.8 is a Focal brand but is close focusing.
the Vivitar 28 f2.5 is also close focusing. Both down to about .75 of a foot or 9 inches.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:14 am    Post subject: Also a 400mm Reply with quote

Ok, I have decided to give up on ever getting the 400 mm Meyer-Optik Gorlitz Telemegor 400 mm f5.5. This monster is perfect, I have always loved looking in through the hood and watching the aperture work. I do have the mount for Canon FD but no other. I think this is equipped with a Russian "A" mount but I am not sure. The end of the lens has no threads but a smooth sleeve that is around 49.5 mm. I would love to trade it for a number of other lenses from wide to telephoto. Just hit me up.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minolta MD Rokkor-X 45MM 1:2 (MD)
Soligor Auto Tele Converter 2X SR (MD)
SG1 Winder
Yashica Lens DSB 50mm
Vivitar Auto 3X tele-converter Model 3X-1-M42
Vivitar Auto 3X-8 tele-converter-M42
Cokin A397 Pre-Shaped Frames
Cokin Cromofilter A-066 Spot Orange
Cromatek Colored Cameo Grey CC1
Cromatek Colored Soft Cameo Grey ND-2 CS12
Ambico-7740 Skylight
Ambico Yellow-Green X1/11
Pentax SP1000 Body (Works, but the meter is flaky.)
Braun 34 Color Filter 4-Lens (W, R, Y, G)
Kamero KA-70 Flash (works, but light cover is cracked a tiny bit.)

This is all my "extra" gear right now.

I don't have a camera to test the SG1 winder on so I'd just consider that a freebie to anyone who gets the Minolta lense and tele, but the 45MM and the converter are in decent shape. I'm not particularly a Minolta fan. I don't really want to just go out and buy another SLR just to mount one lens but I can't use them either. The M42 tele-converters are in lovely condition. I just don't tend to use them much.

The SPI does work, but the meter goes in and out, mostly it's out. The Yashica 50MM is in good shape, but I have two now. The Cokin filters are ones I just can't see me using. I probably will have more round and Cokin filters to add here. I have quite a few of those in good condition and I don't hardly ever use some of them.

Wants:

M42 mount lenses in anything that's not a 50/55MM kit lens.

Portrait lens in C/Y as that's the only lens length I need that I haven't covered yet in my FX2 kit.

Something beyond a 35-75MM in FD mount for my poor neglected black AE-1 which actually has nothing but that lens to mount.

A 49MM adapter ring for use with the Cokin A series filters.

I'm in the USA myself, thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted a whole group of Canon FD lenses including a 135mm directly above your post for trades. I also use Pentax and have a few K mount to trade and have used m42 on all my cameras for years. I am sure I have something in greater than 50 mm m42.
Alan

magkelly wrote:
SG1 Winder
Yashica Lens DSB 50mm
Vivitar Auto 3X tele-converter Model 3X-1-M42
Ambico-7740 Skylight

This is all my "extra" gear right now.

I don't have a camera to test the SG1 winder on so I'd just consider that a freebie to anyone who gets the Minolta lense and tele, but the 45MM and the converter are in decent shape. I'm not particularly a Minolta fan. I don't really want to just go out and buy another SLR just to mount one lens but I can't use them either. The M42 tele-converters are in lovely condition. I just don't tend to use them much.

The SPI does work, but the meter goes in and out, mostly it's out. The Yashica 50MM is in good shape, but I have two now. The Cokin filters are ones I just can't see me using. I probably will have more round and Cokin filters to add here. I have quite a few of those in good condition and I don't hardly ever use some of them.

Wants:

M42 mount lenses in anything that's not a 50/55MM kit lens.

Portrait lens in C/Y as that's the only lens length I need that I haven't covered yet in my FX2 kit.

Something beyond a 35-75MM in FD mount for my poor neglected black AE-1 which actually has nothing but that lens to mount.

A 49MM adapter ring for use with the Cokin A series filters.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I'll play. You can check my feedback on E-Bay: User Name: prolefeedstudios.

Here's what I have to offer:
    Focal 135mm f/2.8 m42 mount. Optically good condition. Focus ring slips, but useable. Aperture snappy. Comes with front and rear caps.
    Pentax SMC-A 80-200 f/4.7-5.5. Plastic body. Excellent condition, optically perfect, aperture works fine whether with ring or in "A" mode. Comes with front and rear caps.
    Pentax SMC-A 35-80 f/4.5-5.6. Excellent condition. Optics and aperture perfect in manual and "A" mode. Comes with front and rear caps.
    Praktica MTL-5 camera body, m42 mount. Excellent condition. Meter works fine. Very clean. Comes with Tessar Jena DDR 50mm 2.8. Optically good, aperture ring does not work. Maybe it needs cleaning?
    Sigma Nikon F-mount 28-70mm f/4. Optically good, aperture fine, wear on the barrel.
    Gossen Luna Pro light meter. Needs recalibrating.

Here's what I'm looking for:
    Any Takumar, Russian, Zeiss or Pentacon M42 primes except for 55mm or 105mm.
    Any Pentax-A mount primes (any brand). Don't really need 28mm or 50mm, but will consider if it's an interesting lens.
    Any m42, m39 or K-mount primes of 24mm or less (will pay cash to make up difference, if necessary).
    Enlarger lenses, any focal length except 75mm.
    m42 or K-mount extension tubes, bellows or helicoids
    Pan & tilt or sturdy ballhead tripod heads.
    Cokin A or P filters, holders, etc.
    A Pentax DSLR hot shoe to PC-synch flash adapter
    Screw-on wide angle auxiliary lens (i.e., .5x, .6x)
    Hard case for Takumar 55mm 1.8

Last edited by BrianStanding on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:08 pm; edited 14 times in total

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a few items, but I don't expect many folks here will have much interest in them. Here goes anyway, though.

Olympus OM-10 with manual adapter, 50mm f/1.8, and black ready case. Exc. condition, everything works.

Pentax MV body only: everything appears to work as it should except the flash sync, which doesn't.
Pentax Winder ME-II: close to mint.
Vivitar 2600D flash for Pentax

Hanimex 80-200mm f/4.5 P-K (m) mount.
Starblitz 28mm f/2.8 P-K (m) mount.

Canon Data Back A for A-series Canons.

Nikon Nikkor 28mm f/2.8 AIs. Good condition but a couple of light scratches on front element.

What I'm looking for -- more like a Christmas List, really:

Auto bellows with slide duplicator for Nikon
Nikkor-UD 20mm f/3.5
More stuff but that's all I can really think of for now that doesn't cost more than my car is worth.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riku wrote:
I'm offering:
Mir-1 37mm F2.8 (M39) 011027
+ these less than perfect condition:
Mir-1 37mm F2.8 (M39) N728248

I'm looking for:
SMC Pentax DA 50-200mm F4-5.6
SMC Pentax-M 50mm F1.4
SMC Pentax-M 135mm F3.5
SMC Pentax-M 28mm F2.8
You can offer any Pentax K or M42 lens.

I'd be interested in one of the Mirs. I can offer a Pentax SMC-A 80-200 f.4.7-5.5, a Pentax SMC-A 35-80 f/4.5-5.6 and/or a Vivitar M42 135 f2.8.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:43 pm    Post subject: List Updated Reply with quote

My "extra" stuff, updated as of 08-06-10

SG1 Winder
Yashica Lens DSB 50mm
SMC Pentax 1:2 50 (En route, but I will be adding this to the pile soon as I get it and it passes inspection.)
Ambico-7740 Skylight
Canon AE-1 (Black Body) with 35-75MM lens

I don't have a camera to test the SG1 winder on so I'd just consider that a freebie to anyone who gets the Minolta lense and tele, but the 45MM and the converter are in decent shape. I'm not particularly a Minolta fan. I don't really want to just go out and buy another SLR just to mount one lens but I can't use them either.

The M42 tele-converter is in lovely condition. I just don't tend to use them myself.

The SPI does work, but the meter goes in and out, mostly it's out. It could probably use new light seals at some point too, but it does function.

The AE1 I've shot with and it seems fine, but I haven't actually had time to develop the 2 rolls of film I shot. I'll probably drop them off at Walmart this weekend. Looks to be a great camera in very good condition though. I'm mainly giving it up because I have two nearly complete sets of lenses now for my Yashica and Pentax cameras and I just don't see the point in getting another whole set just for the Canon. That's just one too many camera/lens kits for me. I'm just not a lens hoarder type, smile.

The Yashica 50MM is in good shape, but I have two now. The Cokin filters are ones I just can't see me using. I probably will have more round and Cokin filters to add here. I have quite a few of those in good condition and I don't hardly ever use some of them. I've got a few good Tiffen circular filters I'm just not much into using.

Wants:

I still want more Takumars in M42. As much as I love my 2 Vivitar bully zoom lenses I still want a Takumar 200MM and a wide angle for my Pentax SPII. I do have a 50, 55 and the 105. I'm looking to cover the other ends of the spectrum. I'd also kill for an older entry level DSLR body like the *ist or something similar. I'm ready for a DSLR even if my wallet isn't, shrug.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: List Updated Reply with quote

magkelly wrote:
My "extra" stuff, updated as of 08-06-10

!

The 3x teleconverter and the Cokins sound interesting. Do you have any Cokin filter holders to go with them?

I don't have any Takumars I'm ready to part with just yet, but I do have some other M42's and some Pentax-A zooms (see list above). Anything strike your fancy?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am offering: Olympus OM Zuiko 21/3,5 in great shape, both caps, UV filter, original hard box

Want to get: Olympus OM Zuiko 28/2 in at least good shape with hard box + 100euro
or
Olympus OM Zuiko 55/1,2
or
Bronica SQ or Mamiya 645 set

I prefer trade in EU

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, here's what i have to offer:

MEDIUM FORMAT:
Pentacon 6: camera, waist level finder, metered prism, arsat 30mm, volna 80/2.8, mir 65mm, mir 45mm (aperture stuck open)
Mamiya Universal set only: camera, handle/shutter release, 100&150mm lenses, backs: 6x9, 6x7, polaroid, ground glass focusing

LEICA M/M39:
rollei rf camera (bessa r clone-somewhat rare)
leica summarit 50/1.5
voigtlander color heliar 75/2.5
Leica Hektor 135/4
Jupiter 50/2 & 35/2.8

CAMERAS
rollei qz35t LNIB, porsche designed
rollei nano aps
zeiss ikon icarex m42, metered prism, waist level finder

M42 LENSES
meyer orrestor 135/2.8
mir 20/3.5
mir 35/2.0
porst 35-105 macro (very rare-never seen another)

ADAPTALL LENSES
tamron bbar MC 105/2.5 and sp 28-85

MICRO 4/3/C Mount: olympus 17/2.8; wollensak raptor 25/1.9

CONTAX LENSES
zenitar 16/2.8
yashica ml 28/2.8

CANON EOS: canon 17-40/4.0 L series

now, here is what i want:
panasonic 20/1.7 micro 4/3 lens
olympus 9-18mm micro 4/3 lens
zeiss distagon 35/1.4 c/y or m42
epson v500 scanner w/all accessories, perfect
really low distortion 17-35 or 40mm c/y or m42 lens
zeiss ikonta late model 6x6
CASH

thanks for looking
tony

Last edited by rbelyell on Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:52 pm    Post subject: Questions about Adaptall 105 Reply with quote

I have a great number of Adaptall lenses from back in Adapt-A-matic days to SP electric aperture lenses. I can find this lens as a CT-105 model from '76 to '79 production and as a Adapt-A-Matic JOG-25Au model. I searched the internet to find out if this was an SP I didn't know about or another of Tamron special lenses and could not find it. So it seems that this is an Adaptall lens and not an Adaptall-2 or could be even older. I ask if you could post the actual model number and information off the lens?? I might be interested but I wish to make sure of what I might buy. Thank You in advance.

rbelyell wrote:
ok, here's what i have to offer:

MEDIUM FORMAT:
Pentacon 6: camera, waist level finder, metered prism, arsat 30mm, volna 80/2.8, mir 65mm, mir 45mm (aperture stuck open)
Mamiya Universal set only: camera, handle/shutter release, 100&150mm lenses, backs: 6x9, 6x7, polaroid, ground glass focusing

LEICA M/M39:
rollei rf camera (bessa r clone-somewhat rare)
leica summarit 50/1.5
voigtlander color heliar 75/2.5

CAMERAS
rollei qz35t LNIB, porsche designed
rollei nano aps

M42 LENSES
meyer orrestor 135/2.8
mir 20/3.5
mir 35/2.0
porst 35-105 macro (very rare-never seen another)

ADAPTALL LENSES
tamron sp 105 and sp 28-85

MICRO 4/3: olympus 17/2.8

CONTAX LENSES
zenitar 16/2.8
yashica ml 28/2.8

CANON EOS: canon 17-40/4.0 L series

now, here is what i want:
panasonic 20/1.7 micro 4/3 lens
olympus 9-18mm micro 4/3 lens
zeiss distagon 35/1.4 c/y or m42
epson v500 scanner w/all accessories, perfect
really low distortion 17-35 or 40mm c/y or m42 lens
zeiss ikonta late model 6x6
CASH

thanks for looking
tony

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im sorry if i caused any incovenience K, but i made a mistake in listing so many items. you are correct, it is not an sp lens, it is an adaptall bbar multi c 105/2.5. i made the change in the listing. it is in very nice condition.
tony

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am open to trade anything listed for sale in my signature line for any of the following, in no particular order:

olympus 9-18mm for m4/3

olympus 40-200mm for m4/3

panasonic 20/1.7 for m4/3

zeiss 80mm tessar for rollei sl26

zeiss 28mm tessar for rollei sl26

zeiss 35-70mm for contax g1 or 2

spiratone minitel 300mm mirror lens in c/y or m42 mount

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:21 pm    Post subject: FT: Contax Zeiss lens for LTM wide lens Reply with quote

*****SOLD*****HAVE Contax Zeiss pancake 45mm f2.8 (C/Y):****SOLD****

STILL HAVE Contax Zeiss normal 50mm f1.4 (C/Y):...in very good shape optically and physically, with original Contax lens caps.

WANT:
LTM/M39 wide: I'd be interested in LTM lenses - anything in the 35mm or 28mm range (or even wider), especially Voigtlander, Canon RF, Leica, or Minolta.
Canon EF 50/1.4.
M4/3: 100-300, 45, E-PM1, E-PL1, GH1, GH2, G3

Last edited by robertro on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For trade : CZJ Flektogon 35 2.4 and sonnar 135 3.5 and eventually items from the signature.

Looking for M39 or M lenses, either CV or an old 50 leica glass.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this post is still working I 'll add my lens I d gladly trade :

Vivitar 135 2.8 mm => Looking for cheap wide angle lens / 135 meyer orestor
Flektogon 35 2.4
Nikon 105 2.5

Leica R 50 summicron Nikon Mount
Leica R 35-70 f4 Nikon Mount
Contax 25 mm 2.8

=> Looking for Zeiss 50 1.4 MM mount or nikon mount , Zeiss 21 2.8
or any other Nikon compatible sharp WA lens

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am offering:

-Minolta MC W.Rokkor-X 35mm f/1.8 (excellent)
-Minolta MC W.Rokkor-HG 35mm f/2.8 (excellent)
-Minolta MC W.Rokkor 24mm f/2.8 (excellent)
-Minolta MC Rokkor-PG 58mm f/1.2 converted to M42 (some light scratches on front element)
-Vivitar 200mm f/3 (Aperture don't work correctly, glass pristine)

I'm looking for:

-LTM/M39 lenses, around 24 to 35/40mm, can be Voigtlanders, Canon, Minolta, Leica...etc
-Konica AR lenses
-Olympus PEN-F lenses

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an amazing Vivitar 28mm f/2 Close Focus on OM mount

I would trade for something similar on Minolta MD or Konica mount.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:11 pm    Post subject: double tele om olympus mount to zuiko zd 14-54 Reply with quote

Just started bidding on ebay (as this is my new selling on ebay):
-zuiko 65-200f/4
-zeiss jena 75-300/f4.5-5.6
Both is olympus om mount

Looking replacement this two lenses with zuiko zd 14-54mk1 is equal and mk2 the top from my side[/u]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My very nice Flektogon 20/2.8 to swap for something nice in the 65-85mm range for portrait use, m42 or ar mount please.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like a Pentax-M 40mm pancake in very good condition. Willing to trade any two of the following M lenses, all of which are in mechanically perfect condition:

28/2.8 - Version 2, near mint
28/3.5 - Fungus behind front element otherwise very good condition
50/1.7 - near mint
135/3.5 - near mint
75-150/4 - near mint

I would also be interested in an Industar 22 or a chrome collapsible Industar 50 in LTM if cheap and a Pentax-M 20mm but cannot currently afford one in great condition for cash outright.

I have two lenses in need of some TLC that are open to offers or potential trades:

Super Takumar 50/1.4 - 7 element with a wobbly barrel and some wear. Otherwise mechanically good, no fungus, one or two scratches.

Pancolar 50/1.8 Zebra M42 - Has a stuck focus ring and natural yellowing but is otherwise in very good condition, looks like a good copy too from the minimal testing I've been able to do.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anybody want to trade something for my S-M-C Takumar?
I'd rate it "ugly" due to a ding in the filter, a chipped focus ring and a focus action a bit stiff around 1.2m.
I prefer my Mamiya now which is almost immaculate.
If you have something you want to get rid of contact me.
Wink
No more 50 mm, please Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah uhm how to say this in english, which SMC Takumar?