Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lens replacement program
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

They are not in same price league you need to offer more for proper trade.

I would offer money, in that case Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:57 pm    Post subject: C/Y mount Vivitar Series 1 - 17mm-28mm f4-4.5 zoom lens Reply with quote

C/Y mount Vivitar Series 1 - 17mm-28mm f4-4.5 zoom lens for sale or trade...great ultra-wide angle lens.

New in box: I bought it and then divested myself of my Y/C equipment before putting this on the camera!

Let me know if you have anything interesting, or are interested in buying the lens.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it even possible to use C/Y with sony alpha?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:45 pm    Post subject: C/Y 17mm - 28mm Reply with quote

I think that the Sony mount is too restrictive. For MF lenses, I think that 4/3 Olympus, Canon, and Pentax are easier to adapt.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:16 pm    Post subject: Photax 28mm Super Coated f2.8 Prime Reply with quote

I have the above mentioned lens in Mint condition.No oil / no fungus and no scratches any where.Very Clean lens.I do not have either the front or rear caps but i do have a nice leather case to put it in.Its very sharp in the center, but on FF the edges are soft.I have not tried it on a crop body.Below is a shot i took with my 5D taken at f8 hand held.

If interested let me know what you have.I might be interested in about anything that would work well on Canon EOS FF

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

I have a rare Tamron SP 35-80mm f/2.8 Adaptall-2 Macro Zoom for trade!

Mechanically in very good condition, there is a tiny dirt in one of the elements, the proper guy would clean it for a couple of bucks.

Images - tinyurl.com/yddmr9b
Specifications - adaptall-2.com/lenses/01A.html

I would trade it for any kind of 1.4 50mm lens, good condition, in K, Nikon-F or m42 mount!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:06 pm    Post subject: Re: C/Y mount Vivitar Series 1 - 17mm-28mm f4-4.5 zoom lens Reply with quote

Still available.....no offers?

robertro wrote:
C/Y mount Vivitar Series 1 - 17mm-28mm f4-4.5 zoom lens for sale or trade...great ultra-wide angle lens.

New in box: I bought it and then divested myself of my Y/C equipment before putting this on the camera!

Let me know if you have anything interesting, or are interested in buying the lens.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any Tokina 17/28-85 willing to replace with bunch of OM lens

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi guys

i am looking for either a nice prime in 19-21mm range (preferably 2.0 but would certainly consider other max apertures) and/or a 105mm in either contax or m42 mount. i offer in exchange pretty much anything in my profile lens list, except the contax lenses and the mir 35mm and jupiter 85mm m42. i also have a variety of mint sony/minolta mount AF lenses, list upon request, and a sigma mount sigma exdc 15-30mm. pix available for anything.

i dont know if i should put this possible trade here, but i also might consider trading my very nice contax vario sonnar T 28-85mm for a white olympus ep1 kit.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:36 pm    Post subject: anyone need vivitar (komine) 135/2.8 m42? Reply with quote

it is an excellent lens, in very, very good shape but i have difficulty holding it still on my spotmatic and praktica because of a neuropathy that induces hand shake in certain hand postures. holding a telephoto is one of them.

i'd like a normal macro in m42 mount. reasonable request?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to trade:
Planar (Cosina) 1.4/85 in PK/A mount for Planar 1.4/85 in M42 mount
APO-Lanthar (Cosina) 3.5/90 in PK/A mount for same lens in M42 mount, or good quality rangefinder (except Canon7 or NikonS which I already have)
I am first owner of both lenses, used only few times before I switch to EOS system. Condition of both I can describe as 10-/10.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i want a helios 44m-4. i'll trade straight up an m42 vivitar 135/2.8 (komine made). any takers?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i want a contax zeiss planar T* 85/1.4. will trade a contax zeiss vario sonnar T* 28-85/3.3-4.0 w original metal hood.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a black m42 JUPITER-9 2/85 for trade. The condition of the lense is fair, it has some cleaning marks on the front element. The back element seems to be ok. Cleaning marks dont seem to affect pictures.

Setting aperture is pretty stiff. Focusing is not as stiff, but not smooth by any means. They both work ok nonetheless. It also has oil on the aperture blades. The lense comes with a basic ROWI uv-filter and a cool original bakelite box:)

Some pictures

http://img694.imageshack.us/i/p1210003.jpg/

http://img51.imageshack.us/i/p1210002p.jpg/

http://img191.imageshack.us/i/p1210001f.jpg/

If someone is interested, I would like to trade it for a good quality 50 or 55 mm prime. 1.4 to 1.8. Maybe 2.0 would be ok too, depending on the lense. Preferably with A/M switch. Offer me something for it. Trades within EU preferred at this point.

*EDIT*

I'm looking for a m42 mount primes only.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looking for macro zuiko om 50/2

offering zuiko om 28/2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No offers yet for the Jupiter-9. The reason for the trade is simply that I don't have a good 50mm prime, not faults of the Jupiter. Well, I'll keep this open if someone has something intersting to offer. Something by Tomioka in 50 or 55mm 1.4, Takumar, SK Xenon 1.9, CZJ or something similar... would it be a fair trade? I would like the lense to be in good, functioning condition as to be used as my main prime lense.

*EDIT*

No longer available, sold the lense.

Last edited by Melankhton on Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will trade either a volna-3 80/2.8 or czj biometar 80/2.8 (pentacon 6/kiev 60 mount) for arsat 30mm in same mount. can provide pix.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, i have a Nikon 105mm 1.8 AIs with haze on the front element (does not affect pictures) i converted (can be undone) for sigma SA mount. Im dubituous about saying goodbye to it, but i've been looking for a UWA for SA mount. Anyway, im interested in the 15-30, i hope we can talk about it.

rbelyell wrote:
hi guys
i am looking for either a nice prime in 19-21mm range (preferably 2.0 but would certainly consider other max apertures) and/or a 105mm in either contax or m42 mount. i offer in exchange pretty much anything in my profile lens list, except the contax lenses and the mir 35mm and jupiter 85mm m42. i also have a variety of mint sony/minolta mount AF lenses, list upon request, and a sigma mount sigma exdc 15-30mm. pix available for anything.

i dont know if i should put this possible trade here, but i also might consider trading my very nice contax vario sonnar T 28-85mm for a white olympus ep1 kit.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this Pentax-M f/1.4 with a crack on the rear side element, no mount and limed protruding rear metal thingy (at some point was converted to sigma-sa). I used it until i got the Canon fl 58mm 1.2, im just looking for a exchange for a lens on the same condition (for future conversion) or something you think it may suit you. Glass is ok, has a bit of fungus and a bit of cleaning marks, but nothing that could affect the image appart from the crack (if you use digital crop cameras, it wont be noticeable).

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I have a Super Takumar 105 2.8 that I'd like to trade against a edge to edge sharp normal focal length f2.8 or larger. Sony/Minolta AF, M42 or Pentacon six mounts.

The lens is well used. There are a few scratch marks and dents. Focus ring is running smooth.
Optically it has some small cleaning marks and small thin scratches on front lens, some dust inside, but images are top class as far as I have seen. No fungus or oil.
Snappy aperture down to 16 in auto mode, then slower at 22 but works. Aperture works fine from 2.8 and down, but won't wont close down past 11 in manual mode.

Comes with original hood, front cap and leather box.

Simplest trading within EU I guess.

Last edited by torbod on Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a pentacon 50/1.8 optically perfect but without some letters on the front,an helios 44m-4 and 44m-2 like new and a 44m.
i have also a pentax 29/2.8 but it's in bad shape:it have a mark on the front element and it's a little "cloudy".

i can accept almost anything for the same value,i prefer wide angle lens,enlarger lens(for macro on bellows Very Happy ) or medium format(or anythig with a register distance out of the 35mm format range) .

Prefer italy or UE shippings.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Leica Summicron 2/35mm Ser. 3035xxx 3-cam for trade.

This one is from a bigger deal and has some not removable fungus spots inside between cemented elements. The fungus is destroyed by heating and not further growing. Not visible on images in any way.

The is a often used lens, which is in poor cosmetical conditions but performs great.

The glasses are free from scratches. The fungus spots are very small and have really no effect.

Interested in a good 90 or 100mm Macro or a 24mm Lens.

Cheers
Henry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hinnerker wrote:
I have a Leica Summicron 2/35mm Ser. 3035xxx 3-cam for trade.

This one is from a bigger deal and has some not removable fungus spots inside between cemented elements. The fungus is destroyed by heating and not further growing. Not visible on images in any way.

The is a often used lens, which is in poor cosmetical conditions but performs great.

The glasses are free from scratches. The fungus spots are very small and have really no effect.

Interested in a good 90 or 100mm Macro or a 24mm Lens.

Cheers
Henry

I have a vivitar 100mm f2.8 for md, but i soft-converted it successfully for SA.
Also, i have a panagor 28mm f2 in fair condition. Also, a pentax-a 50mm macro f2.8. If any of this (or.. maybe all) is of your interest, pm me.

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:11 pm    Post subject: Oh boy I hope people still wish to trade Reply with quote

In the process of getting onto Pentax I find that I have a number of M42 mount or K mount lenses I am not using. I am going to post everything I have to trade soon. I do remember one to trade a Soligor 200 mm f3.5 With tripod foot. Not a great lens wide open but good stopped down. Also a Tokina 100-300 mm zoom With tripod foot. I wanted them with the tripod mount because I thought the digital would be so light and would have a difficult time with a "big" zoom or prime hanging on the front. These lenses work hand held and I now have others that have better IQ that are hand held size so I don't want these 2. I know I have an 80 to 200 zoom and some shorter Macro stuff also but that will be in the next post.

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Canon film equipment Reply with quote

Does anybody have any interest in Canon FD film equipment. I have a good amount I need to unload and could trade for many things. Partial list:
T-90 with 2 focusing screens one a "Brightscreen" brand for slow f stop focusing.
T-70 several bodies one works others are parts.
T-50 2 bodies that work I think and 1 parts.
FtB body fully functional with battery. Also works well without it's meter batt.
50 mm f1.4
28 mm f2.8
135 mm f2.8
28 to 70 zoom
there is more but I want to find it all before offering it. All Canon FD will go.