Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lens replacement program
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@voytek
You may send them on lucian_claudiu@yahoo.com. And some price requested. Thank you!
Yes it's kind of hard to avoid custom taxes, they got smarter. At least I'll try to see if this repaired and returned works.

@piticu

Sounds good, I would be interested. I live in Bucharest so if you are around we could establish a meeting and do some testing. Is your Pancolar aus Jena by any chance?

Thanks for telling me how the customs work form others than USPS. By USPS then maybe there's a chance because it gets to Post Office's custom. This postal serice is quite ok, having used it for other items( insured signed for and trackable).

Thank you very much!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aus jena all right. i'm from slobozia but going bucharest quite often
http://atelierelealbe.blogspot.com/2008/11/pancolar-50mm-f18.html

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a Jupiter 21 (200 f4) and a Takumar 135 2.5, both m42 mount.

Their conditions are described here.

http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic,p,111513.html#111513

i'm looking for cheap 35 or 28 on m42 mount (since i'm looking for a standard 50mm lens, and i've got a digital APS-C slr, where a 30 mm on it becomes approx a 50mm)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I have a Hanimex 28mm 1:2.8 with a bayonet type fitting with the lens fit marking FX?

Im not sure what this fits but seems to be in good condition. (It def. doesn't fit my pentax) and comes with both front and rear caps and soft leather case.

And I also have a...
Miranda 50mm 1:1.9 with bayonet type fitting and hard leather case (no caps). This also looks in good condition but I can't try either as they don't fit my pentax.

I would be looking to swap for any Pentax K mount lenses.

Can provide photos on request!

Thanks

Samuel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Samuel, thank you for joining us!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,

Thanks for the welcome, my lens knowledge outside of the pentax k fit range isn't strong so hopefully i can learn a thing or two here!

Samuel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone!
UPDATE: trade was made, lens gone.

[I have an unused Carl Zeiss Flektogon 2.8/65.
I don't use it and want to trade for something useful.
The lens has never been used, or at least have no signs of use. (Almost like new, explained in pictures)
No paint loss, no scratches, no fungus, no haze, no coating damage. Just like a new one.
Aperture blades are free of oil, work as they should be, focusing ring is little stiff. Aged grease, I think. Rotating a few times makes it work easier.
The lens has original front and rear cap and original box.
Some pictures:

Matching numbers: good thing
EDITED: The box says "AUS JENA", but it is not the export version. Carl Zeiss Jena, DDR. Just as the little orange sign says.

Even smells like new

Almost scratch free rear cap

Those grey dots on the upper area (at 11 o'clock and 1 o'clock) are some sign of wear. I think the lens was mounted once or twice on a body.

There are a few very light sign of use on the bayonet area. Barely visible to the naked eye.
Dust and fingerprints on the lens body and the front glass, but this is normal. I have not cleared the front or rear glass...
Sign on the box say "Praktisix". Don't know much about Praktisix mount, but the lens has P6 bayonet. (Perhaps these two are identical)

So, I want to trade this lens for something I can use on a EOS 5D.
Here is my wish list:
Summicron R 2/50
Planar 1.4/50 (Rollei, Yashica/Contax, whatever mount...)
Flektogon 20mm (Exakta, M42, Praktica B, ....)
Rodenstock Apo Rodagon 4/80

Of course, just one of them.
UPDATE: Don't need to be in excellent condition. A good copy is good enough for me.
Maybe I overprice my lens a bit, but I'm not greed. Just those little voice in my head say I must have all the shiny precious lens.... Razz
Any offer is welcomed and considered!

(Sorry for my bad english)]

Last edited by atosz79 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:21 pm; edited 4 times in total

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atosz79 wrote:
Hi everyone!

I have an unused Carl Zeiss Flektogon 2.8/65.
I don't use it and want to trade for something useful.
The lens has never been used, or at least have no signs of use. (Almost like new, explained in pictures)
No paint loss, no scratches, no fungus, no haze, no coating damage. Just like a new one.
Aperture blades are free of oil, work as they should be, focusing ring is little stiff. Aged grease, I think. Rotating a few times makes it work easier.
The lens has original front and rear cap and original box.
Some pictures:

Matching numbers: good thing

Even smells like new

Almost scratch free rear cap

Those grey dots on the upper area (at 11 o'clock and 1 o'clock) are some sign of wear. I think the lens was mounted once or twice on a body.

There are a few very light sign of use on the bayonet area. Barely visible to the naked eye.
Dust and fingerprints on the lens body and the front glass, but this is normal. I have not cleared the front or rear glass...
Sign on the box say "Praktisix". Don't know much about Praktisix mount, but the lens has P6 bayonet. (Perhaps these two are identical)

So, I want to trade this lens for something I can use on a EOS 5D.
Here is my whis list:
Summicron R 2/50
Planar 1.4/50 (Rollei, Yashica/Contax, whatever mount...)
Flektogon 20mm (Exakta, M42, Praktica B, ....)
Rodenstock Apo Rodagon 4/80

Of course, just one of them.
Maybe I overprice my lens a bit, but I'm not greed. Just those little voice in my head say I must have all the shiny precious lens.... Razz
Any offer is welcomed and considered!

(Sorry for my bad english)

A free quote for the pics to show up Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.
Don't know what happened to the pictures....

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice indeed! Look brand new Shocked and very rare AUS Jena export version + 65mm what is lot more rare than 50mm. I can trade with a 25mm f4 Exakta , currently I don't have 20mm for trade.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little mistake.
The box says AUS JENA, but the lens not.
It is Carl Zeiss Jena, DDR.
The little orange (or yellow) sign tells the truth!
Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little trouble, I am really tempted , rare opportunity.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Flektogon 4.0/20,(zebra) - in a very good condition. PM if you are interested in swapping.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated in new post.

Last edited by Riku on Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 4 times in total

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have spare lenses to offer:

Tamron 80-210 f3.8-4 model 03A. It was said that the later 103A was better, but I have found this lens to be superb! I love it a lot, I have two and I am keeping one Cool Lens works really really well, exterior is very very good, focus and zoom feel great. A few minor dust inside and a tiny black fleck of paint, none of this affects the image quality AT ALL (but we already know that!) Adaptall 2 fitting (I can supply PK if required).

Also:

Hanimar 200mm f4.5, sharp at f11 and beyond, a bit soft up to f8. T mount fitting. Has a few marks inside, nothing major.

Photos:

Hanimar:

Tamron:

I am interested in getting hold of interesting M42 Preset lenses (I like preset lenses a lot, they suit my photography technique) or old PK lenses. I have a shortfall in my lenses of very short focal lengths. Otherwise anything quite interesting Smile

Graham

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:30 am    Post subject: wow Reply with quote

I've been checking this site an forum for some time now, but being in a gazilion foruns already Rolling Eyes I refrained from registering straight away.

But this idea for lens exchange... GENIUS! Laughing

I've got:
Helios 300mm F4.5 M42 I'd say is in vgc.
Sigma 135mm F2.8-64 Pantel.
200mm lenses in K or M42 that are F4 ou lower.

You guys found a remedy for the symptoms of LBA! Congrats! Very Happy

Last edited by edumad on Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got myself a Canon 5D and I can see that I have some lenses, that will be impossible to use, without shaving the mirror.

Up for exchange are:
Helios 44M-4 58mm Mint
Mir 1B 2.8/37 Glass perfect a littel paint marks, but very close to mint
Carl Zeiss Flektogon Zebra 2.8/35 Normal used condition, glass is fine.
Super-Takumar 1.4/50 Normal good used condition, glass is fine.

I am looking for 20-35mm. I don´t mind paying something so just tell what you have.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Konica mount Reply with quote

Konica mount, Vivitar 135mm 3.5 ser number 37(Tokina) looks unused for trade or postage. Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the exchange program available also to the Sony/Minolta AF/MF lenses? I have Sigma 17-70 for sale or exchange. Looks like new. With about 16 months EU guaranty left. Including box, papers and caps. I'm looking for the M42 primes only. I need wide lens, portret lens (85-150 mm) and light weight (below 1 kg) but long (250+) tele.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ReiLord wrote:
If the exchange program available also to the Sony/Minolta AF/MF lenses? I have Sigma 17-70 for sale or exchange. Looks like new. With about 16 months EU guaranty left. Including box, papers and caps. I'm looking for the M42 primes only. I need wide lens, portret lens (85-150 mm) and light weight (below 1 kg) but long (250+) tele.

Surely you can trade with any type of gear , but you need to count people here rarely take AF lenses. Perhaps better to try to trade somewhere else AF lenses to MF ones.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
try to trade somewhere else AF lenses to MF ones.

Any hint? Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know any of them personally, but seems plenty of available in Google search.

http://www.google.hu/search?source=ig&hl=hu&rlz=&=&q=minolta+forum&btnG=Google+keres%C3%A9s&meta=lr%3D&aq=f&oq=

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, thanks Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone interested in trading a SMC Takumar 135/3.5 for a decent wide angle (30mm or less) prime? M42 mount, like my SMC Tak also is.
The lens is in very good condition (I can send a picture, of course), but I really don't need two Takumar 135/3.5's Smile
However, I don't have any decent wide angle prime (doesn't need to be a Pentax, but must be good optically and mechanically).
Preferably within Europe, to avoid postal and customs complications.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eeyore_nl wrote:
Anyone interested in trading a SMC Takumar 135/3.5 for a decent wide angle (30mm or less) prime? M42 mount, like my SMC Tak also is.
The lens is in very good condition (I can send a picture, of course), but I really don't need two Takumar 135/3.5's Smile
However, I don't have any decent wide angle prime (doesn't need to be a Pentax, but must be good optically and mechanically).
Preferably within Europe, to avoid postal and customs complications.

They are not in same price league you need to offer more for proper trade.