Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS: Pentax stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: FS: Pentax stuff Reply with quote

ok this Spotmatic SP2 is NICE i am saleing it with the super-Takumar 50 1.4 the only thing that i can tell is wrong with it is that some one engraved there SS# on the bottom plate. the lens is in REALLY good shape and i have NOT put a battery in to test the lightmeater. there is NO croshen in the battery compartment. 100$ + shipping
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Honeywell Pentax ES Black: the mirror locks up the stutter works well at all speeds ALL the time as far as i can tell. there is NO croshen in the battery compartment. Pant loss on the edges of top plate and bottom plate.

Super-Takumar 50 F1.4: Lenes is in general good shape and functions well, a cople of small marked on back glass.

Formula by sun 85-210 F 4.5: This lens i know nothing a bout at all. it is neet in that you have a serpret ring for focusing ring and zoom ring. it is in genaly good shape there is a scratch off to the side on the glass element in side.

i will take 80$+ sipping if needed
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS LENS IS FOR PARTS

Takumar-A 70-200 F4

there is some thing fogging the front lens on the inside (i do not think it is fungus) and i do not have any where to get it cleaned or looked at there is some damage to the back plastic flange. so some one may be able to get back to working condition if you have an exparment you would like to try and need parts this lens is for you.

will take 15$ + shipping
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Takumar (Bayonet) f2.5 135mm 80$ in very good condition i have 2 of them

Pentax A 70-210 F4-5.6 70$ in good condition

MC 28-70 f3.5-4.5 30$ good shape tape holding rubber on grip

Kiron 28-105 micro F3.2-4 130$ in very good condition

ZX-10 60$ in good condition

ZX-60 50$ has some scratches on the top but works well

PZ-10 70$ in good condition ( this one is hard for me to sell, it is a cool camera LOL )

other
Minota X-370 w/ MD 50 f1.7 and Five Star MC 28-80 F3.5-4.5 80$ in good condition have not put battery in

Olympus infinity zoom 200 p&s (do not know if works it is beat up a bit)and Pentax IQZoom 105 WR ( put battery in and seems to work good) both 30$
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Takmar-F 70-200 F4-5.6

small mark near feet markers this lens is in VERY good shape !!!!!!

125$ + shipping

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tokina RMC 80-200 F4 M42 - in really good conduction no problems with glass rest of body also in really good shape

Hanimar Automatic 35 f2.8 M42 - glass in good shape body in good shape. missing 1 screw on back where the mount meets the rest of lens giving a bit of a wobble. i would find a screw to put in it i just do not have a small enf of a screw driver

i will take 50$ for both + shipping

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tokina 70-200 F4.6-5.6 - looks like it just came out of the box. glass is good body is in good shape. 40$ + shipping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

K1000 w/ Pentax - A 50 F2 - All i can say is this thing is NICE. in fact thought about putting my old one for sale and keeping this one but me and it have been throw a lot so i keeping the old one LOL lens is also in good shape both look like they where used for weak and put up. 70$ +shipping

I have photos of all this stuff if you would like to see them (i have more photos than i can put into 1 post) send me a email @ smoke4@rocketmail.com PLEASE put in the about line Pentax cameras

i can take Pay Pal or money order it is all good and willing to ship over seas