Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

'1 Day 1 roll' event?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

1 Day 1 Roll event, are you interested?
Yes, I am interested!
66%
 66%  [ 33 ]
Maybe
22%
 22%  [ 11 ]
No, I'm not interested
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 50

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

22nd sounds okay to me, 15th would be no good for me as I will be rather drunk that day, annual xmas gathering of old friends and I haven't missed one for 17 years so not about to start now. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Guys, I schedule next event for Saturday 22nd.

Why?
1- it's a Saturday (Sats seem to gather more partecipants than Sundays)
2- We can celebrate after survival from Maya Laughing
3- it's the last Saturday before Xmas so most likely everyone will have a Xmas market or something like that to photograph.

Get your roll ready!!

Count on me this time, I'll be on holidays and hopefully with plenty of time to shot (if Mayas were wrong... Wink ).

Jes.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dec. 22 is great -- I have the day off! I'm really sorry I missed the November one. I really enjoyed doing this, even though I had such bad results the last time!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in too. Smile I don't have time to follow the forum regularly and I haven't seen this thread before so this will be my first time. I think it's a great idea. Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, did anyone do this or not? Smile

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miran wrote:
So, did anyone do this or not? Smile

Yes, I did Smile
I wasn't able to finish the roll, so It will take a little to get it developed. Also we're too close to the year end, shopping and traveling will take precedence Wink

Jes.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone interested in doing this again? Maybe we could do a theme lens -- maybe 50mm?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good to me. Maybe best done on a weekend. As far as lens selection, possibly a range, ie wide angle, 'normal', medium telephoto. Could keep it going for a while.

Phil

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds interesting to me.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I just've read all pages of that thread without realising it's dated back in 2012 Smile.
However I would love to take part in such event, are there any other members interested?

Mateusz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, nice idea to revive this project.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be up for this...last one I participated in was way back in May 2012...I cheated and used a 6x9 folder so only had to shoot 8 images. Cool

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm up for it - if I get the time to do it!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be interested, what are the rules for the 2014 version? Or should a new post be started for 2014?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we should try an easy one to start. We can add restrictions later if there is enough participation. Any camera/lens/film combo, pick a day between Nov 05 and Nov 21, try to upload the photos by Dec 01. The first person to upload makes a new topic titled ONE Day One Roll, and we all add to that. Anyone using digital can pick from 12 to 36 exposures.

I plan to use my Mamiya RB67 with 65mm lens and Arista 120 film. That will give me 12 exposures.

Phil

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be up for this too. Although I only saw this now!
5 days works? (or I could just shoot through till Dec 1st and then put them up!) Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just finished a roll of 35mm film which is being developed, but it took two days to shoot. Is that usable?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started a roll soon after dawn this morning. Shot 5 of 12 on 120 ISO 200 film. I won't count it unless I finish today. Tuesday looks good for photography, and I don't babysit, so I might get s roll done.

Phil

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darn, just saw this. I'll try to get one done next weekend -- will that still count?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any interest in trying this again this spring? It was fun the last time I participated.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to get back to shooting more film, so yes, I would be interested. Smile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be interested.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miran wrote:
I need to get back to shooting more film, so yes, I would be interested. Smile

Me too! Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone interested in renewing this event? It was fun the couple of times I participated.