Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

"The Lady" - SMC M28/3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:40 pm    Post subject: "The Lady" - SMC M28/3.5 Reply with quote

Another Pano from Venice. hope I don't bore you ... but I think this Venecian lady worked out quite nicely Cool Cool

Crop out of the Panorama to see the detail:

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SUPREME image! I really love this one. The lone lady is wonderful, and I pick up energy from her stride that you captured. Also, the perspective of looking out that "last tunne before the bay" is like I'm looking with my own eyes. Shocked

Simply a grand image that screams for an enlargement!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice scene. Would have been funny to see two or three of her in the picture Confused

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Laurence
Thanks for your detailed comment!

@ Riku
Hehe, yes. I did not plan this in the shot.
I actually liked the very emty scenery there. There is not much possibility to capture restful photographs in Venice, which is actually totaly overrun with people at the moment.
I began with the first frame of the lady and built up the panorama afterwards around it.
This moment was midday, sun was burning down cracy ... and most venezians made siesta I guess ...
Your idea of putting the same woman more often in the Panorama would maybe cause the opposite of the effect, ... it would be too busy and would show Venecia as it always is ... busy

Mostly this kind of shots create a funny athmosphere, which also would not fit to this specific shot...

I did once a shot like this in Holland with a

"Depressed Lady":

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really does add something important to the scene, the questions, who is she, where is she going, is she meeting a husband or lover, or just going for a coffee or paying a bill?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the questions, who is she, where is she going, is she meeting a husband or lover, or just going for a coffee or paying a bill?

I had a private meeting with her later on that day Wink

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't tell us everything, Tobias! Some things should be kept secret. Wink

But I must congratulate you with this shot. It's such a perfect capture of a tranquil place that it reminds me of a 60s' movie. A lady in a dress, wearing a handbag and sunglasses... Very 1960's.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Depressed Lady" - beautiful shot!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lady added that bit of extra touch to "The Lady". Very nice indeed.

Can't figure out who is the "lady" you are referring to in the "Depressed Lady". But still, very nicely taken photo.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The Lady",

beautiful shot, I like the way she walks.... Cool Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for your nice words !

Quote:
Can't figure out who is the "lady" you are referring to in the "Depressed Lady".

Believe me, it was really a woman ... "lady" is maybe a bit exaggerated Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nicely done!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it! The colours, the quality, the mood. Just great.