Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

New MFLenses.com adapters ... coming soon!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone posted the brand on this forum the other day...my mind is blanking Confused

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

hk300 wrote:
does anyone have pics of a M42 to PK mount with the flange ?

Yes, got it ...
The adapter was discussed on http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-slr-lens-discussion/46880-helios-44m-5-good-k10d.html

And is made by Kindai.
The URL to the pic is http://www.taobao.com/view_image.php?pic=Wx0GGlFDXA1VUwMDWx0SCwkNGRFcVxxQW1UcCxMFRBkDCFdVV1cRRhpVRDhHG0thamtZfgAQKBAeOiElYmsDAUZaQFVFBgYV&title=yNWxvr38tPqjqEtJTkRBSaOpIE00MteqS9eqvdO7tw==&pCodeYjE2OTFhMjlhNTFkZmJmMGVmZjY3MGVmZjViMzRiODc=&version=2&itemId=33ce7f283f6ed5b57f824c389425dfd6&shopId=35298482&sellerRate=799&fv=10&dbId=db2

Edit:
Here is the link to the Kindai page with the M42->P-K adapters:
http://www.kindai-inc.co.jp/mount_m42_02.htm#pentax

Edit #2:
Found a pic of the adapter mounted on a body, without a lens, but, since it has been taken by someone other, i will post just the link here ...
http://www.dchome.net/attachments/day_071102/20071102_a186cc9b0468e36b2ec742PO8W2eT4It.jpg

Hope this helps

Best regards

P.S.: Just a question before beeing flamed: is there a way to shorten links such as the one to the adapter pic above ?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indianadinos wrote:

And is made by Kindai.
The URL to the pic is http://www.taobao.com/view_image.php?pic=Wx0GGlFDXA1VUwMDWx0SCwkNGRFcVxxQW1UcCxMFRBkDCFdVV1cRRhpVRDhHG0thamtZfgAQKBAeOiElYmsDAUZaQFVFBgYV&title=yNWxvr38tPqjqEtJTkRBSaOpIE00MteqS9eqvdO7tw==&pCodeYjE2OTFhMjlhNTFkZmJmMGVmZjY3MGVmZjViMzRiODc=&version=2&itemId=33ce7f283f6ed5b57f824c389425dfd6&shopId=35298482&sellerRate=799&fv=10&dbId=db2
[/url]

Depending on the quantity, i could either just buy these from the Tabao link (price in China is about usd70), or have some made (may need to order at least 20 adapters).

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indianadinos wrote:
is there a way to shorten links such as the one to the adapter pic above ?

www.tinyurl.com works well.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hk300 wrote:
cooltouch wrote:
I'd be interested in your Nikon -> EOS adapter(s).

Best,

Michael

Nikon to EOS adapters will be available soon!

I have successfully destroyed my Nikon-EF adapter, the pin broke Sad
And I have a Lester Dine 105 Macro on FedEx truck Sad Sad

Any idea when will we see this listed?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it is a long shot (might even be impossible), but, any possibility of producing/getting Leica R to Minolta/Sony AF, Olympus to Minolta AF or in that matter xxx to Minolta AF?

So many great example of wonderful lens out there in the forum, but, I can never try or use just because there is no adapter for my Minolta/Sony.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance of a Praktina to EOS or M42?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulC wrote:

I think no chance with infinity support.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
PaulC wrote:

I think Praktina reg distance is 50mm ... so EOS should be possible?
But ... will it be worth to put in hundreds of dollars of developing a mount for the Praktina lenses?
Are there any good Praktina mount lenses? (FLAME SUIT on Rolling Eyes ), and are these easy and cheap to get?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bawang wrote:
hk300 wrote:
cooltouch wrote:
I'd be interested in your Nikon -> EOS adapter(s).

Best,

Michael

Nikon to EOS adapters will be available soon!

I have successfully destroyed my Nikon-EF adapter, the pin broke Sad
And I have a Lester Dine 105 Macro on FedEx truck Sad Sad

Any idea when will we see this listed?

I will hopefully have pricing by this weekend.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hk300 wrote:
Attila wrote:
PaulC wrote:

I think Praktina reg distance is 50mm ... so EOS should be possible?
But ... will it be worth to put in hundreds of dollars of developing a mount for the Praktina lenses?
Are there any good Praktina mount lenses? (FLAME SUIT on Rolling Eyes ), and are these easy and cheap to get?

Praktina is pretty rare , but going cheaply if you find it

I don't think so this is a good business opportunity rather donation to mf lenses lovers.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be interested in M42 > EOS adapters if they are flangeless and have accurate AF confirm adapters.

I eagerly await the pricelist.

Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look forward to these! Any idea on price yet? =)

I started my MF on EOS journey over four years ago...but didn't have time for a while to pursue it, and shooting on a crop sensor made things not as worth pursuing, for me (throwing off the focal lengths and therefore typical speeds at typical lengths).

Now that I have a 5D on the way, however, I am interested again. A bit closer to my original dream of having a Nikon FM with a digital back =)

One question on these new adapters. In what ways will they be better than the commonly available adapters out there, whether $10 eBay cheapies, Fotodiox, Haoda, or Novoflexes? Hopefully better tolerances and guaranteed infinity focus as compared to the eBay cheapies?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When we did decide with Alex to develop own adapters and some other tools, goals was next make best adapter what is possible based on practical experience and develop some rare once too what is hard to or impossible to get. We try to sell cheap as possible , but surely have to sell on above price than cheapest ones. We are not volume seller , every pieces is well tested and comes with 30 days no obligation warranty.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info, Attila. As long as the thickness is consistent and infinity focus is guaranteed, I would be willing to pay a reasonable price =) And of course above the eBay cheapies!

Good luck! Any idea on when these would be available?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose soon I got from Alex first pieces so I think some of them ready to sell. Alex able to say more when he will come back on next week from China.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, as long as the price is reasonable I'm in, so sign me up! =)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mfmc wrote:
Cool, as long as the price is reasonable I'm in, so sign me up! =)

Thank you for your support in advance!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poolhall wrote:
What about an m42-pentax k that pushes in the auto diaphragm pin? They are available, but rare and expensive, I would think a few people here other than me would be interested.

I am making a small batch of the M42-pentax pk with flange ... i expect these to be ready in 2-3 weeks.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys, very nice project here. Any chance for x - to Sony A mount adapters? Wanting Exa to A specifically, but would be interested to hear of any.

Thanks,

Kelly.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a look at the Sony mount diameter, and it seems not very wide ...

perhaps Exakta will be ok, since its diameter is smaller than M42, everything with a bigger lens mount diameter will be almost impossible to make, unless using a spacer design + correction glass.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hk300 wrote:
Poolhall wrote:
What about an m42-pentax k that pushes in the auto diaphragm pin? They are available, but rare and expensive, I would think a few people here other than me would be interested.

I am making a small batch of the M42-pentax pk with flange ... i expect these to be ready in 2-3 weeks.

I would also love to know when these are ready to go...!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Fantastic you are a gentleman and a scholar Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dakoo wrote:
Thats great actually. Guys do consider P6->EOS or P6->m42 adaptor as well.
It is selling a bit high on price.

Now if someone can find the solution for Exacta->EOS short difference. It will open up a whole new market... Smile

There is an Exakta lens > EOS body adapter with infinity focus. I purchased in on eeeeBay. It's made of soft aluminum, and the set screw actually pushed the lens away from the adapter! But, I can use my prewar Primoplan and Xenon on my 40D. What are the odds of a M40 (yes, M40, as in the original Practicaflex mount) adapter for my crappy Ludwig Victar triplet.

Link to a gallery I'm starting, sometime....with a pic of the Exakta>EOS adapter. I would pay money for a decent quality one for sure.
http://eggboy.smugmug.com/gallery/7496617_zZCQ8#483902289_3mUcJ
Would this make the price of Exakta lenses increase??? If so, I should buy as many as I can now.

Eugene

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:07 pm    Post subject: Me want NikonEos adapter!! Reply with quote

Any word on the Nikon -> EOS adapters?

I like the results seen on the Praktica adapter review thread! What a stark difference between the eBay one, and this CNC'ed one.

How are the tolerances with the locking pin, i.e. looseness/shift of lens while mounted on body with adapter?