Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Devil.....nikkor HC Auto 1.8/85mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: Devil.....nikkor HC Auto 1.8/85mm Reply with quote

well, only carnaval's Devil of course Very Happy .....
both shots wide open....I love this lens!

1/(some desaturation...)

2/ (B&W convert)

3/ (original colours..)

I'm not realy sure about the PT for the first two picture !!!....
Anyway, thanks for looking and C&C are welcome Smile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pictures and bokeh, although I like the original colors better. But that's because I never fiddle with the colors in postproduction. If you like it then you should keep it that way Smile

Anyway, are you going to celebrate Carnival yourself? I don't give a damn though Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done! And I agree with Peter about the colors.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
Great pictures and bokeh, although I like the original colors better. But that's because I never fiddle with the colors in postproduction. If you like it then you should keep it that way Smile

Thanks Peter...I think a nice PP could give a beter "effect" to the image but I'm unfortunatly a disaster with PP!!!!

Spotmatic wrote:
Anyway, are you going to celebrate Carnival yourself? I don't give a damn though Laughing Laughing

Yes, we did it yesterday, or at least my family's girlfriend (that's a big tradition for them!)...and I'm only busy to take pictures of them and the event Very Happy .....

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great sharpness... I own H version of the lens and it's super sharp too Smile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NikonD wrote:
great sharpness... I own H version of the lens and it's super sharp too Smile

I thought you sold it Question ...
and here the original color version from #1:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed yeah I sold the first one then I realized I've made a mistake and bought another one... never gonna part from it again, from any of my nikkor lenses for that matter Smile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, striking shot! I am definitely for the color one.

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tobias Wink ...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great backlight images, perfect exposure! I also like the original colours better, they give a great feeling to the image.

The lens is a well known super performer Smile I sometimes regret having sold mine, but I can't afford to keep all lenses that I like Sad

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful lighting. Love the detail, wonderful for portraits. This looks to be a super lens and you really maximized its potential here.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will keep the original colour's versie I guess! Thanks for your com Wink