Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Containerships VIII (Part I)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:48 pm    Post subject: Containerships VIII (Part I) Reply with quote

Hi,

I thought to present today more uncommon images.

Once a year few friends and myself are passengers on a containership for one week or 10 days.

This year (February) our route started at Rotterdam port (Netherlands) and we sailed at first to Riga (Latvia), then to Kleipeda (Lithuania), Aarhus (Denmark) and at least to Teesport (England) and then back to Rotterdam.

In this week we sailed more than 5000 kilometers. Our ship was one of the most modern containerships.

At this first part I would like to show few images of Rotterdam harbour, containerhandling and the departure at midnight with the pilot.

All shots with Canon 5DMkII and EF 16-35, EF 24-105 and Sigma 1.4/50 and ISO values between 1600 and 6400, handhelded

In the next part maybe few images at sea and from the engine room.

Wink

Last edited by Rolf on Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incredibly stunning series Rolf !

#1, 2, 3 are WOW!

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful series. I hope someone understands the potential and paid you for the photos. Well composed and exposed, refreshing ideas.

Can't wait for the rest of your shots!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An interesting insight into an area we don't see much of.
Odd name for a ship - like naming a dog, "Dog 2". But I do that anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added today under a new topic additional images

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incredible! 2, 3 and 4 for me Smile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added few pictures of RIGA at Part 3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I missed this post , but amazing images, my fav is the 5th. great warm color and impressive details on the serie.