Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My new Pentax K-r vs Leitz Summicron-R 2/90
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:47 am    Post subject: My new Pentax K-r vs Leitz Summicron-R 2/90 Reply with quote

Last Sunday I used the nice weather here in the middle of Germany to test my new Camera an have a small walk.

Here is what I have brought with me:

Some leaves in the park:

The Church in the middle of our small town:

The horse living next to us:

And finally me (this shot was made by my girlfriend):

I am really impressed by the IQ this small camera delivers and I know, in future I will use it alot.

Timo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice series, the church is beautiful, the horse quite good, but your smile beat them all Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 for the great portrait, and of course congratulations from a fellow Pentax (K-5) owner! Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice photos, good smile Smile
I struggled to understand where the comparison was... then I realized that you probably meant "with" instead of "vs"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:10 am    Post subject: Re: My new Pentax K-r vs Leitz Summicron-R 2/90 Reply with quote

timo832000 wrote:

I am really impressed by the IQ this small camera delivers and I know, in future I will use it alot.

Timo

good photos and congratulations Timo on you Pentax K-r!
a camera so very comfortable in use producing great results...and so small and cheap, simply got to love it Smile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great images...love the colours and portrait is excellent Smile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously? The colours are incredible, especially on the portrait of you.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats for your new cam. Did you "leitexed" the Leitz lens ?

My absolute fave is #2

Wink

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Rolf: Yes, I leitaxed all my R-Lenses.

@ Orio: I meant versus because before I was able to test it, I wasn`t sure how good this big and fast lens will work on this small and simple camera. But now I know I bought the right cam for me and my lenses. Wink

Timo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a powerful demonstration of a beauty of a lens.

And congrats for you new camera, seems to be a great combo ...

Cheers
Tobias