Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Some more Sonnar-ism
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:12 am    Post subject: Some more Sonnar-ism Reply with quote

Here is the latest picture that I took with my Sonnar 135/3.5 (Zebra). It's not my sharpest lens (though it is very good), but it creates great pictures!

Last edited by eeyore_nl on Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful colours.

Thomas

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

madamasu wrote:
Wonderful colours.

Thomas

Yes, it's a great lens (I didn't do much post processing)

Last edited by eeyore_nl on Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely! Excellent colours!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree about the beautiful colours and the texture of the tulip

patrickh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Some more Sonnar-ism Reply with quote

eeyore_nl wrote:
Here is the latest picture that I took with my Sonnar 135/3.5 (Zebra). It's not my sharpest lens (though it is very good), but it creates great pictures!

Out of general curiosity, what is your sharpest lens? Or similar to the Sonnar but sharper? =)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this lens is on my whish-list ... and great so see so wonderful results with it. I prefer the second photograph because there are light colors only.

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: Some more Sonnar-ism Reply with quote

Arkku wrote:
eeyore_nl wrote:

Out of general curiosity, what is your sharpest lens? Or similar to the Sonnar but sharper? =)

For sharpness? Takumars, in general. The SMC Takumar 135/3.5 is very sharp. But it doesn't have the nice bokeh of the Sonnar.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:26 am    Post subject: Re: Some more Sonnar-ism Reply with quote

eeyore_nl wrote:
Arkku wrote:
eeyore_nl wrote:

For sharpness? Takumars, in general. The SMC Takumar 135/3.5 is very sharp. But it doesn't have the nice bokeh of the Sonnar.

I have the SMC Tak 135/3.5 and I really think it's a Sonnar type also.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:28 am    Post subject: Re: Some more Sonnar-ism Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
eeyore_nl wrote:
Arkku wrote:
eeyore_nl wrote:

I have the SMC Tak 135/3.5 and I really think it's a Sonnar type also.

As per no-X the 135mm Takumars are rather Ernostars or Enhanced Ernostars...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: Some more Sonnar-ism Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:

As per no-X the 135mm Takumars are rather Ernostars or Enhanced Ernostars...

Ah ok, I stand corrected.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Some more Sonnar-ism Reply with quote

Also a fine lens with macro extension tubes