Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

some pictures from Austria (summer)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:01 pm    Post subject: some pictures from Austria (summer) Reply with quote

I am always impressed by the panos tobbsman shows to us. I love his pictures and I love the landscape he captures so well.
So I decited to show you some pictures I took during my last hollydays in the "Salzburgerland".
Please don`t expect them to be as good as tobbsman`s pics, I am still learning how to do good wideangle shots Wink for sure panos will be the next step.

@ tobbsman:

Mich zieht es einfach immer wieder in das Kleinarlertal und seine einzigartige, wunderschöne Umgebung.

Gruß

Timo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice series of scenery, especially #5 and #16 for me.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kleinarl: that's a lovely place indeed! I haven't been there for some time, although it's very close to where I live.

There're so meny excellent shots, I can't choose. Maybe the tree-shot I like best.

Is the castle-shot done i Werfen ? I remember they have falcons there, don't they ?

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you are right it is fortress "Hohenwerfen" to see the falcones and eagles is very impressive.

Here is my favorit shot I did on Hohenwerfen:

@ tobbsman: Have you ever been to the Tappenkarsee?

Timo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superb landscape, beautiful region
my favs #4#10#14#21

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

timo832000 wrote:
Yes you are right it is fortress "Hohenwerfen" to see the falcones and eagles is very impressive.

Here is my favorit shot I did on Hohenwerfen:

@ tobbsman: Have you ever been to the Tappenkarsee?

Timo

How could you do that?!
I love the blue sky, screen wood ... You get the wondeland, fanstatic ! Wink

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After the show I had the luck to get very near to the eagle while he was sitting on an bough. So I could get this portrait using my Elmarit 180.

To reduce the dust in the air I used a polarization filter so the sky which is already deep blue high up in the mountains nearly becomes black.

Timo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simply a FANTASTIC tour with images. And the images are first-rate. It's hard to beat the meadows and peaks and streams that comprise the mountain experience. I sure wouldn't mind having that home in the mist!

Larry

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have nothing to worry about when it comes to panos, Timo. These are great!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stunning. My hat off.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am really impressed, beaufiul pics!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stunning ! Congrats!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speechless Shocked