Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica BIG Mini EX Sensia 100 DIY E-6 JOBO EPSON V500
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:27 pm    Post subject: Konica BIG Mini EX Sensia 100 DIY E-6 JOBO EPSON V500 Reply with quote

Konica BIG Mini EX Sensia 100 DIY E-6 JOBO EPSON V500

Second roll DIY E-6

Camera price 99cents + 25 EUR over charged shipping (I left some profit to seller Smile)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upmoast beautiful shots ! You make gold out of that camera.

99cent Shocked

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tobbsman wrote:
Upmoast beautiful shots ! You make gold out of that camera.

99cent Shocked

Cheers
Tobias

Thank you! Konica even small compacts like this, one of the best ones... Widely available on Ebay next to nothing usually.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow is right, the whole roll is beautiful, that's a very nice result for a mini camera like that, no wonder you love Konica products!

I particularly like the first shot and the shot of the Parliament with the boat passing on the rover (Danube?)

Very nice work Attila, very impressive.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks Ian, yes that is river Danube. These cameras are good as any $$ well respected ones.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice Obi-Wan Smile

I have one of those too... got it new in its box, unused, from Goodwill! Sadly it is still unused... Sad

I'm sure I should know the answer, but what scanner and software was use for these?

Thanks

Doug

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nemesis101 wrote:
Very nice Obi-Wan Smile

I have one of those too... got it new in its box, unused, from Goodwill! Sadly it is still unused... Sad

I'm sure I should know the answer, but what scanner and software was use for these?

Thanks

Doug

Smile Thank you! Whole process looks next:

1) Tetenal E-6 DIY development JOBO processor
2) room temperature dry in bathroom
3) 2-3 hrs iron with books on slide stripes
4) Scan them to EPSON V500 medium sharpening an grain reduction to .TIFF Epson factory software.
5) extra sharpening, contrast, color, white balance and noise reduction with ACDSEE PRO 3 or 4.

Epson notorius magenta caster and sharpness is so so with 35mm film.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pop pop pop! wow attila, these really POP! Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rbelyell wrote:
pop pop pop! wow attila, these really POP! Smile

slide Laughing and konica I love both

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very well done once again. I think I will look into this e-6 processing.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmelvis wrote:
Very well done once again. I think I will look into this e-6 processing.

Sound great ! If you able modify an aquarium heater to keep 38C that is a good tool also and inexpensive.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive quality!!
And terrific developing, I'm glad that you can obtain such results at home.
You are now fully featured for film action, but lack one step, the final one, the most fun: make your own prints!
Enlargers are available for cheap these days, get one, it will be like a drug, you will never be able to do without!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Impressive quality!!
And terrific developing, I'm glad that you can obtain such results at home.
You are now fully featured for film action, but lack one step, the final one, the most fun: make your own prints!
Enlargers are available for cheap these days, get one, it will be like a drug, you will never be able to do without!

I have no place to print we are in war with boxes,lenses cameras Laughing one more enlarger and I will divorced man ... I not take this risk Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, come on, you know that you'll just have to, sooner or later. It doesn't take much space, I print in a 1,80 x 2,50 meters space (I am not kidding!), that's the most space I can afford, and my belly is double size than yours Laughing And you don't even need full obscurity, you will love the red lamps Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile Believe me no way in this flat , Christina said if I do I will have to run and she will throw me with my lenses Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Smile Believe me no way in this flat , Christina said if I do I will have to run and she will throw me with my lenses Laughing Laughing Laughing

Well, look at the positive side... she could throw you without your lenses! Laughing Wink

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Oh, come on, you know that you'll just have to, sooner or later. It doesn't take much space, I print in a 1,80 x 2,50 meters space (I am not kidding!), that's the most space I can afford, and my belly is double size than yours Laughing And you don't even need full obscurity, you will love the red lamps Laughing

How large are the prints you do?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Attila wrote:

Well, look at the positive side... she could throw you without your lenses! Laughing Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing
You can do this :
you have to find an enlarger somewhere
you pick on or two of the best portraits
you make a BIG print of HER
Wink
Won't work ?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing She is smart she know print service available in city, surely hopeless. We are living a photographer warehouse anyway , my stuff are every where. I bough many cheap stuff to try certainly still here Sad I won't throw them and hard to sell them too.