Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Improved search
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Improved search Reply with quote

I did improve search function from now you able to search in titles only this is produce more accurate lists. I did marked with red my suggestion how to search with best results.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, thanks!

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool
Great Idea

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That'll help a lot, cheers Attila.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Attila

it will also help perhaps to post a reminder message for people to be more precise in the description of content in the title fi they want their threads to be easily searcheable in the future.

Thread titled like "Look what happened to me today!" are not going to generate many useful searches Laughing

(I know... I am big responsible of this myself... I just love those funny titles Rolling Eyes Laughing )

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Atilla Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Thanks Attila

it will also help perhaps to post a reminder message for people to be more precise in the description of content in the title fi they want their threads to be easily searcheable in the future.

Thread titled like "Look what happened to me today!" are not going to generate many useful searches Laughing

(I know... I am big responsible of this myself... I just love those funny titles Rolling Eyes Laughing )

Haha, I did ask a few times and I did give up Smile Please make a sticky somewhere and warn people , mostly best idea to put lens, camera etc name to title , due people looking for that.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, but sometimes I don't want my stupid topics to show on google Laughing Laughing

Wink

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F16SUNSHINE wrote:
Yeah, but sometimes I don't want my stupid topics to show on google Laughing Laughing

Wink

Oh yes, in this case fine Wink

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Attila

patrickh