Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

I got the test slides from the Contax RX
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Orio, well, we'll see... Wink

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good scans, I say, and shots too. The first and the one with the red flower I like the most. Its not too far from "digital" colours, at lest Sensia and maybe Astia (both from Fuji).
Yes, I need a scanner because the scanning is the most expensive in the film processing , if I can call it this way.
Now, better sayd not too long ago I considered that buying a flatbet Canon scanner (for documents only - LIDE 25 ) was a bad move but then I needed it for my work. A flatbet one but with film scaning "abilities" would be a better solution (this way I can use it for my work) even if the quality wouldn't be the highest but at the same as the lab does for money.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

montecarlo wrote:
Very good scans, I say, and shots too. The first and the one with the red flower I like the most. Its not too far from "digital" colours, at lest Sensia and maybe Astia (both from Fuji).
Yes, I need a scanner because the scanning is the most expensive in the film processing , if I can call it this way.
Now, better sayd not too long ago I considered that buying a flatbet Canon scanner (for documents only - LIDE 25 ) was a bad move but then I needed it for my work. A flatbet one but with film scaning "abilities" would be a better solution (this way I can use it for my work) even if the quality wouldn't be the highest but at the same as the lab does for money.

I am a fan of poilu's solution, try it before investing in a scanner.
Especially if you can use a photo application that lets you handle layers, you can make multiple exposures and combine to expand dynamic range.