Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Forum reorganization
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
Orio wrote:
Attila and the Moderators (doesn't it sound like a 50s band name by the way Laughing )

Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
I'd just like to add I'm very happy with the direction the forum is taking to promote film. Thank you for your work to reorganise the threads Orio.

Me too, in next few years we have to make it popular as possible.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, Atilla...keep up the good work Wink

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am liking the new forum adjustments you have made. This forum gets better and better as it grows. I have not taken part very much lately, but that is because I am trying to use the good weather to do the house maintenance, but I shall be back in full swing soon with a better scanner to finally share my images.

Thanks for the hard work that goes on behind the scenes to make this the best and most useful photography forum ever Cool

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I just noticed that when trying to access the last page of LIST YOUR EQUIPMENT HERE in the equipment care and repair, the following message appears:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare make_forum_select() (previously declared in /home/content/m/f/l/mflensescom/html/forum/includes/functions_admin.php:27) in /home/content/m/f/l/mflensescom/html/forum/includes/functions_admin.php on line 27

Greetings

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It happens when someone's deleted a message or two from the thread and the page counter blows its fuse.
It's the kind of bug you'd expect the forum software writers to have thought of, but perhaps there's something else occurring at the same time.