Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Coiffeur macabre
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:09 am    Post subject: Coiffeur macabre Reply with quote

M9, Biogon 2/35 ZM

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great capture.
Not easy with harsh midday lightning, you made the best out of it.

Cheers
TObias

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tobbsman wrote:
great capture.
Not easy with harsh midday lightning, you made the best out of it.

Thanks Tobias. I can only forward the compliment to the lens, which is one hell of a lens. Maybe the second best lens that I ever have.

danikatia wrote:
Shocked Shocked

I tell you the truth: I have been tempted to photoshop the neck base with red, and paint some dripping blood. Laughing

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio = this one is simply superb!

tf

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at first the photo made me laugh, especially your comment about photoshop. then looking at the detail and color in that difficult light was just so impressive.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rbelyell wrote:
at first the photo made me laugh, especially your comment about photoshop. then looking at the detail and color in that difficult light was just so impressive.

Thanks Rbelyell, the combination of the digital Leica with the Zeiss Biogon is the most powerful photographic combo that I ever used.
The Biogon 2/35 renders detail in the shadows like no other lens that I ever used. It handles both darks and brights perfectly, because it has excellent microcontrast but normal macrocontrast, so it doesn't clip off in situations where most other sharp lenses would.
I wish that a DSLR would exist with the same sensor as the M9 and the register distance of EOS cameras, in order to use the Distagon 1.4/35 on this sensor.