Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Arts Centre and old church with Deckel lenses
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:31 pm    Post subject: Arts Centre and old church with Deckel lenses Reply with quote

Thanks to Alex hk300 - I'm now able to use my Deckel mount Retina and Voigtlaender lenses on my Pentax -or any other M42 camera.
The results are worth it.

First up, the Voigtlaender Super-Dynarex 135/4.

Then, the Retina Curtagon Schneider-Kreutznach 28/4

There was obviously some kind of wicker work thing going on at the arts centre.

And this figure looks to be a religious one, at a guess

From the back, though, it looks decidedly Pagan.

Shocked Very Happy Laughing

I think the artist was having a laugh.

All pics have just had levels adjusted and a normal sharpen. The colour renditions are all SK and Voigtlaender with a bit of input from Pentax.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice group. Nice colours.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice series Dave! Love the holy/pagan dual statue Laughing
Excellent image quality from your lenses. You have made a very good move with that adapter!
I'd wish too see more from them, from the Curt especially.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats!! They are nice really, especially Curtagon!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice results Dave!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, guys.
The Curt is a bit of a mixed bag - the lower left corner is a bit crap in the distance, but nearer it seems acceptable enough. I'll have to use it more to get used to it. I lost a few shots because of faulty focusing, but that was perhaps just being too quick on the button.
I like the Super-Dynarex, although it seems to want to back focus quite a bit on the K10D, but where I got it right it was excellent. Something worth looking at, and I think I could get quite into using that a lot more.
Overall, I do like the colour rendition and I'll give the Color-Skopar an outing soon.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice pics ... but want to see more pics from more different lenses ... Cool