Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

voigtlander at beach
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:58 am    Post subject: voigtlander at beach Reply with quote

I went to Surabaya for 2 days. this trip was business thing in a day. I got spare time with my manual lenses lover in this city. thanks for their hospitality. This shots was done only by their help.
All shot with NEX5
Heliar 15/4,5

Apo lanthar 90/3,5

this one was converted to B/W with irfanview

Thanks for viewing, and comments Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, 15mm is a great angle of view.

Very nice moody samples, ... #2 and #3 stand out for me.

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

always enjoy your work. i was in surabaya over 20 yrs ago, along with lombok, bali etc, so this was nice for me. i'm sure theres been some change since my visit!

really like the 15; ive been thinking this is my next lens for some time now. just looking for a good price...
tony

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tobs and Tony. yeah this 15mm is great lens. My fellow in Surabaya wanted to buy this lens immediately when he tried it.
more from heliar

this one with pentax k 50/1,2

manual lenses fanatics

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some great photos here Iaza, the best for me is #4

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great manual lenses fanatics meeting, superb pics!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Orio, and Poilu. those are great friends. We will meet again next month in my city. more people to come, as this will be our forum birthday.