Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

"The Harvest" - Delta 100, Helios 44 (silver)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: "The Harvest" - Delta 100, Helios 44 (silver) Reply with quote

Test of my 'new' Helios 44 and to see if my focus was right after replacing the screen on my fujica st701. Wide open (f2). Just dust removal and playing with channel mixing. Canoscan 700f. Delta 100 film.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is some very good b&w, great mix of tonality. i'm not a big fan of the delta 100, but it gives superb results

ok now for the funny part : it makes me thinked of the apple in a witch hand.. from snow white tale Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one. Close-ups of hands doing something are very expressive and the mono treatment really works.
Does anybody else find the forum software is increasing contrast and losing resolution when a pic is uploaded?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Farside wrote:
Nice one. Close-ups of hands doing something are very expressive and the mono treatment really works.
Does anybody else find the forum software is increasing contrast and losing resolution when a pic is uploaded?

I'm not sure about the contrast, but yes I noticed now and then a loss of detail - like if the image was resampled.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good one. This is the kind of picture I like, more concentrated on detail than on the whole. Could you please give information about development, if done at home?
Marty.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was the lab at school. Sprint chemistry (which I haven't tried at home). Development times are comparable to D-76 1:1.