Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tair 11A P/K fit
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:56 pm    Post subject: Tair 11A P/K fit Reply with quote

Thanks to the T2 adapter I recently acquired from Graham, I was able to convert my Tair 11A to P/K fit. Gets rid of that annoying screw/unscrew thing and the scale never lining up properly.

The adapter is in two pieces... just undo the three screws on the side and slip the inner out...

The M42 collar on the Tair undos in similar fashion and is replaced with the PK collar from the adapter...

The K10D sporting the Tair11A, now with native PK mount Smile...

(click on pic for 1200 size)
The Tair has a 55mm filter thread, and I wanted to use the hood from the Tamron 103A because the Tair hood is very short, too short - happily, the short hood from the MOG 135 acts like a stepping stone, having a 55 at one end and 58 at the other Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! I guess this would work with T adapter for any mount?

I guess if I were to do it, it would be to PK mount... then if I want to use it on my 5D, I'd use a PK-EF adapter.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Dave.
You have a great camera (I love the K10D's colours and clarity) with a great portrait lens on (I sometimes call it a Leica lens in disguise).
So now all you have to do is to show us some pictures!