Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pusta
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: Pusta Reply with quote

Hi,

with a special salutation for our Admin Attila Wink

Leica M6 + Summicron 50 mm

Was a great time at Hungary ! Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Many , many thanks!!! Excellent captures especially #1 one ! I feel there!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great series! The square format is an interesting choice. Strangely, your photos - and their colors - remind me of the work of Sergei Mikhailovich Prokudin-Gorskii who made tri-color photos in early 1900 (just Google him and you know what I mean).

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
Great series! The square format is an interesting choice. Strangely, your photos - and their colors - remind me of the work of Sergei Mikhailovich Prokudin-Gorskii who made tri-color photos in early 1900 (just Google him and you know what I mean).

Hi Peter,

I will look at Google. The shots were made in April so not so colorful like in summer.

Here a last one (not square, but rectangular Wink )

Thanks for viewing and any comments.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some excellent pics, Rolf.
I like the first one, but they're all good.
What film?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:

"Sergey Prokudin-Gorsky uses Flickr – so can you!"
And he has a Flickr account.....huh Confused Confused Confused Did he come back....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/prokudin-gorsky/

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love all of these, Rolf! Especially the 3rd, great action shot! Cool