Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Oh nice cheat for B+W development
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: Oh nice cheat for B+W development Reply with quote

Massive development iPhone/iPodtouch application
Pic from another forum

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep... the problem is that an iPhone here costs like one and a half Distagon 1.4/35 Shocked

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh that sux Twisted Evil
It is a tool like no other Cool

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use Timer from Sonoragraphics, set up on a laptop and you can set as many separate instances of the timer going as you like. Count up or down, ticking noise optional and choice of alarm noise.

Can be quite entertaining, like a room full of grandfather clocks.

Totally free from..
http://sonoragraphics.com/wintimer.html

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, I've been using this app for about 2 months now. Just developed 2 rolls of B&W today, as a matter of fact. Has all the times in there, including push/pull times. Came in handy today since I had one roll of HP5+ pushed to 1600. Real easy Smile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Farside wrote:
I use Timer from Sonoragraphics, set up on a laptop and you can set as many separate instances of the timer going as you like. Count up or down, ticking noise optional and choice of alarm noise.

Can be quite entertaining, like a room full of grandfather clocks.

Totally free from..
http://sonoragraphics.com/wintimer.html

Sounds like a neat app, could be fun too Twisted Evil

I'll let everyone imagine their own mischief, Rolling Eyes

Jim