Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

New MF Lens Store Rotterdam / Netherlands
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: New MF Lens Store Rotterdam / Netherlands Reply with quote

Do you think this building needs an MF lens / vintage camera store?

Well i though so. and i've got the place for the wintermonths to run my shop. i'm very happy to announce there's back another vintage only camera store. (picture shows previous shop though, i'll update that later)

Some pictures of the area, it's called 'Historisch Delfshaven' one of the last leftover historical places in the city of Rotterdam
http://www.flickr.com/groups/historic-delfshaven/pool/

If you're nearby don't hesistate to pass by. Your're welcome to test and try loads of Nikon, Zeiss, Zuiko, m42 etc.

Address:
aelbrechtskolk 53,
3025HB, Rotterdam

Open:
Wed - Fri 13:00 - 17:00
Sat: 12:00 -17:00
Sun: 12:00 - 16:00

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Maarten, too bad I was just around last weekend (but on very tight schedule...). Need to find a reason to come - have one for me??

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent. My warmest congratulations and the best of wishes for your new store! Happy to see another entrepeneur here on Mflenses, we are many I think.

I have a friend who lives in Rotterdam, so I now have more reason to pop by once the financial situation allows.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations with your new shop - just what we need here in The Netherlands! I really miss the past when photo shops were abundant, especially the ones with a large selection of used equipment (anyone from The Netherlands remembers Foto Uniek?)

Maarten, will you also have a webshop? If so, what will be the address?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot for the nice comments.

I have my website here: www.mkoptics.net

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you need any advertise help free of charge let me know I glad to help to make successful start.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I need to go to Rotterdam...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice idea I wish you all success, its good to see a proper shop opening again Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent idea! If your overheads aren't too great, you could make a go of that.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good stuff! The world needs more shops that deal with old, good lenses!

And very good prices, as well!
(You already got me hooked, I sent you some email :-))