Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mir 24H 35mm f2 (Nikon mount)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: More Mir cat loveliness Reply with quote

Puplet wrote:
One month later, and this has become my favourite lens, nice in colour:

Awwwwwww!
Would you exchange your cat for any 3 of my lenses? Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, my cat is the real photographer:

She would probably swap me for three Distagon, but I am not as cute or cuddly as she is.
Wink

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see your cat prefers to use an F3 rather than a dslr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: More Mir cat loveliness Reply with quote

Puplet wrote:

If I recall correctly, rodents see in black and white, you can see how effective cats' colouration is as camouflage.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisLilley wrote:
I see your cat prefers to use an F3 rather than a dslr

She's definitely a Velvia girl Smile

I didn't know that about rodents. The mice in the garage don't stand a chance!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yucel wrote:
My wife gave this lens as a present to me.
The results are stunning. Low light capabilites are suberb. It even focuses close enough for general macro work. Last weekend it was the only lens I brought with me and I never missed my zoom lens.

All I wanted was a a normal lens with a wide aperture for my DSLR but current picks like sigma 30mm f1.4 is not what I wanted. 35mm is okay for 50mm prime lens equvalent on DSLR and f2 is more than enough for me.

After It is given to me I immediately modified it with cpu from an old 50mm f1.8 AF Nikkor and now it works flawlessly on my D70s with -2 exposure compensation.

Welcome to our forum!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

Since my first post 35mm f2 is still on my camera.
It is very weird I never use my old zoom lens.
I don't need it anyway.
I think if I can get hold of a 20 mm MF lens things may become much more enjoyable.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Very Happy

I wanted to know if the photo at f2 are very soft ?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A.Loukas wrote:
hi Very Happy

I wanted to know if the photo at f2 are very soft ?

http://forum.mflenses.com/flek-2-4-35-v-mir-24m-2-35-head-to-head-t1338,highlight,%2B24m.html

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received a MIR24 some days ago. During the weekend, I took an interesting photo at closest distance, wide open. Dew droplets in the sun. The bokeh is interesting and the rendering of the light circles quite unique, some of them resembling a little bit the Trioplan look.