Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Cloud Gate
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:12 am    Post subject: Cloud Gate Reply with quote

Nothing abstract this time.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It makes you think that the artist who designed that must have been a keen photographer. Your shot here is welcome because it shows the Cloud Gate in its surroundings and the spot-on exposure shows well the contrast between the organic shape of the art and the straight lines of the architecture. I like it.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's amazing !

Cheers
TObias

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A great shot....I like your abstracts as well from this art work.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing! I wonder, who keeps it polished?

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Marrku, up close, it's not polished so keenly. There's rainwater stains, some bird leaving remnants on the top. That said, Chicago gets a LOT of rain and snow which, combined, keep things clean. That was what I first noticed about SF: everything here compared to Chicago, St. Louis, Washington, D.C., and other places I've lived is very dirty because there's little or no rain nine months each year.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great photo and great subject.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
great photo and great subject.

+1 stunning!